Need offers for my Mewtwo EX...

moin12345

As the title says, give me the best offer for my Mewtwo EX Non-FA and get it rightaway! Any offer appreciated! You can offer me cards as well instead of packs if you want... but packs are recommended. :-)

I can do a Reshi ex FA, Reshi EX non fa, Shaymin Ex FA, Shaymin ex non FA, a zapdos, an articuno, and 2 normal zekroms....

I can do a Reshi ex FA, Reshi EX non fa, Shaymin Ex FA, Shaymin ex non FA, a zapdos, an articuno, and 2 normal zekroms....

Not acceptable... sorry. That's because I am not interested in any EX currently. All other ND cards are like useless for me since I have lots of them. I am mainly interested in:

All kinds of packs.

Primes.

Candies, Catchers, Collectors.

Magnezone.

Pachirisu.

@tmb, sorry...

@Shaymin, I said ND "cards" not "packs". I still need ND Packs, but don't need cards.

Plus I can get 10 ND packs easily in public offers for this Mewtwo, I want all of you to give me the cards or packs which have greater value than 10 packs...

Not acceptable... sorry. That's because I am not interested in any EX currently. All other ND cards are like useless for me since I have lots of them. I am mainly interested in:

All kinds of packs.

Primes.

Magnezone.

Pachirisu.

???

All kinds of packs.

Primes.

Magnezone.

Pachirisu.

???

ok any got gengar prime and crobat prime lines i give zone prime with ncie cards

So... you will give zone prime too with the cards which you offered in the last post of yours for my just Mewtwo EX?

And the 2 shaymin users, get out off my thread!

I have a couple offers:

5 ND and x2 Typhlosion prime

5 ND and x2 Donphan prime

5 ND and x2 Shaymin EX regular

5 ND, and Kyurem EX Full Art

If you don't want Next Destinies packs I'll give you 4 packs of your choice.

I have a couple offers:

5 ND and x2 Typhlosion prime

5 ND and x2 Donphan prime

5 ND and x2 Shaymin EX regular

5 ND, and Kyurem EX Full Art

If you don't want Next Destinies packs I'll give you 4 packs of your choice.

Well if you could add 2 more packs in each offer then i will accept.

@tmb, I meant to say, if you could give me all cards which you posted in the very first post of yours + 1 extra magnezone then I will surely accept.

@tyranitar, sorry, nope.

All the offers which I got in this thread are pretty useless... I don't need any offer anymore in this thread! I can sell it for good cards in public offers.

Archived