When V2 of ptcgo comes out

gamecrazypaul

I'm sure the creators wouldn't do anything that cruel to us. We should be able to buy our packs as usual when version 2 is released.

V2 looks like it will be something interesting.But one thing I dont agree with at all is removing Player vs Player for Expert and Novice.And im sure their are others wo will also agree that this is a rather extreme error on their part.To put it nicely.Trading and doing the trainer challenge will only go so far as entertainment.To the point that people may leave.So i think that in my oppion that the expert and Novice Player vs player should remain as bugged as everything is around here.At least this will give people something to do besides twiddle their thumbs.Now i know that V2 is close to being released.But,i still dont see the point in the moderators descision.I also understand that this new version is supposed to be the cats meow so to speak.But,aside from the little glimpse weve had,i have yet to be impressed yet. I would be very interested to know what other people think on this as well.

V2 looks like it will be something interesting.But one thing I dont agree with at all is removing Player vs Player for Expert and Novice.And im sure their are others wo will also agree that this is a rather extreme error on their part.To put it nicely.Trading and doing the trainer challenge will only go so far as entertainment.To the point that people may leave.So i think that in my oppion that the expert and Novice Player vs player should remain as bugged as everything is around here.At least this will give people something to do besides twiddle their thumbs.Now i know that V2 is close to being released.But,i still dont see the point in the moderators descision.I also understand that this new version is supposed to be the cats meow so to speak.But,aside from the little glimpse weve had,i have yet to be impressed yet. I would be very interested to know what other people think on this as well.

Well for one it is not the moderators decision to temporarily close multiplayer down,but the decision of the new programmers they have that are woring on version 2 with the new engine.

They say its easier to overhaul the game if the can focus all their efforts on version 2,the moderators work with the programmers but they don'tmakeall the decisions surrounding the game.

My opinion?Please close this abomination of a version down and get to work on version 2 as soon as possible.Their i so much wrong with this version that i would like to see it replaced with something new and if they need to close down multiplayer for that then so be it.

Ok,so if they do close down PvP-what are people suppossed to do in the mean time while awaiting V2?Trainer challenge and trading and running threw ones decks will only go so far.I believe that alot of people will just quit coming around till the new version is up and running.Again,as i have said before;I dont want to leave and i dont believe anyone else wants to either.But what incentive is there to stay around till august when people cant even battle or test new decks against other people.Again,even testing against A I will only go so far as well.I believe this is a question that the moderaters and the programmers should seriously take in to consideration.Irregaurdless of how bugged this version is now,Its still better to have it and be able to do more than just twiddle our thumbs in the end.

There are those that i know that support getting rid of this version now.However,have they even thought about how even in the end that the trainer challenge and trading and A I will eventually get boring.I believe that this is something that everyone needs to look at very carefully.

Well for one it is not the moderators decision to temporarily close multiplayer down,but the decision of the new programmers they have that are woring on version 2 with the new engine.

They say its easier to overhaul the game if the can focus all their efforts on version 2,the moderators work with the programmers but they don'tmakeall the decisions surrounding the game.

My opinion?Please close this abomination of a version down and get to work on version 2 as soon as possible.Their i so much wrong with this version that i would like to see it replaced with something new and if they need to close down multiplayer for that then so be it.

eh i agree with this.. We can find something better to do with our lives for a couple months -.- besides when this new version comes out its going to be much better im sure. even more players are going to join in the long run. Sure it wont be great for that short time but bring on something new!

Archived