Dark Explorers Online Tomorrow?

created619

I know the "DEx" online codes will be redeemable tomorrow (tells you when you type them in), so I'm assuming that because of that, and the fact that the site is scheduled for 8 hours of maintenance tonight, that the new set should be online after the maintenance tomorrow. Anybody know for a fact?

Really? Where'd you hear that? If that's true, that's ridiculous. The codes go online tomorrow... why wouldn't the cards as well? Not to meantion we only have a few months before the next set comes out!

Yep, just the codes. And perhaps also the decks, but only for Trainer Challenge, not for Online. But I think the decks will wait for Trainer Challenge V2 instead.

I know the "DEx" online codes will be redeemable tomorrow (tells you when you type them in), so I'm assuming that because of that, and the fact that the site is scheduled for 8 hours of maintenance tonight, that the new set should be online after the maintenance tomorrow. Anybody know for a fact?

Here it says that u can't get the packs from redeeming till summer.

http://www.pokemontcg.com/forums/front-page-posts/topics/april-community-update

And about the 8 hour maintenance don't get u hopes too high because the had a huge maintenance time one time and the was very little to nothing that i saw had changed.

Wow. Well that figures. The other day I was trading my real cards for codes at the Pre-Release. I got about 50 of them too, because I wanted to buy some "DEx" packs online... Well at least I found out about that though before I bought a box. This site never fails to disappoint.

So besides "Summer", do we know when they'll be online?

Here it says that u can't get the packs from redeeming till summer.

http://www.pokemontcg.com/forums/front-page-posts/topics/april-community-update

And about the 8 hour maintenance don't get u hopes too high because the had a huge maintenance time one time and the was very little to nothing that i saw had changed.

Yeah. Only can buy HG/SS - ND online-packs for a while. Lame. This is the best series they've released in a while too

Archived