The Best deck???

Gabry95me

Let me introduce myself, my name is Gabriele and I am Italian, I love this site and I look forward to the full version. For you, what's the best Deck??

For me Blade of Grass, for you?

Blade of the grass for me.

I tried the fire deck but i don't like fire cards in general. Too much energy discard with too few support to get those energy back.

The water deck is good too, but i've never been able to bring out Feraligatr yet.

Ciao Gabriele wink_smile.png

I have to say i like all of them almost the same much as they are quite balanced,

Grass deck literally puts your opponent to sleep.Meganium and Butterfree can do wonders,heal back and dont discard any energy,Torterra is slower to build up but- -still worth it and Wigglytuff can always hold his stand,even against stronger opponents.

Then again,the Water deck is in no ways weaker,cards like Vaporeon and Seadra/Kingdra are always worth every single energy you invest in them,many times even more than the heavy hitters like Feraligatr or Blastoise which take a lot for building up ...altho when they are finally come into play theres no stopping em.

The Fire deck on the other hand is faster than both the others to get into the fighting stage and kinda cheaper too even with the same damage potential (Arcanaine,Ninetails,Flareon);now Typhlosion strongest ability forces you to discard energies *****-most of the times you wont need to use it and when you do its just pays back for itself,even in Flareon case...Magmortar is the only one actually not that of a good investement *****-lets not forget this deck has a Stadium that kinda compensates the energy waste.tounge_smile.png

In the end if i had to choose among these 3 as they are now i'd probably pick the Water one,just because of the support/trainer cards it has,allowing me to switch my or the opponent active cards and for the abilities of Feraligatr and Vaporeon that allow you to hit benched pokemons as it makes winning even faster by beating those unevolved pokemons with low hp.teeth_smile.png

Now i'm looking forward to the next week so i can try the new starter decks,Fight and Psychic especially!

I prefer the water deck. The water is fairly strong.

Mainly because you can atttack benched pokemon. So if you attack the weak pokemon on the bench you get more knock outs.

The fire deck and the grass deck are strong as well, but I still prefer water.

Archived