Sign in to follow this  
ctmcbride

Any nice girls play pokemon?

Delphii

I miss the 64 era too, when Nintendo was in its prime. All the Pokemon Stadiums that followed after 1 & 2 were just lame. And I'd mainly play both for just the mini games, since the regular battles would get boring after a while.

<div id="CLSCRIPT_communicationDiv"> </div>

Delphii

Yeah, my neighbor is applying for College, so she's waaaaaaaay older than me, so I never lived in the 64 era.

Aha that explains it then. I grew up with the '64 and I'm currently in university. xD

Silverthelugia

Selena, there were some good things that have come after that too like the Gamecube era and the NDS era. Also I agree the mini games where the best.

eevee0954

Ok, yeah. I have the Wii the 3DS and the DS Lite, and actually an iPhone, but that's really the only electronics (Video Game wise) that I have.

eevee0954

Selena, there were some good things that have come after that too like the Gamecube era and the NDS era. Also I agree the mini games where the best.

I have a Wii, and I play a few GameCube games on it (and Wii games) The 3DS and the DS Lite and an iPhone but that's the only Video Game Consoles (iPhone is one because it has games on it.) that I have.

Edit: Didn't think the first one posted, then posted this one, so sorry for the double-post!

SpiralBreeze

Any body remember Game Boy color? That's what I played Blue on WAY back in the day, and I could have graduated college back in 2007. (That's the year of my son's birth... so put two and two together.) One day I'll go back... and I'll be in school with kids who know nothing about N64's or SNES.

eevee0954

No, I don't remember GameBoy Color. My neighbor I was talking about has one though.

SpiralBreeze

My mama threw mine out, it was clear purple! I have the GBA SP though, at least I think that's what it is, it's the one that opens up and has a back light.

eevee0954

Cool! I think her's was clear purple too.

Litwickfan11

Spiral, I remeber Playing GOld and Cr*stal!

I have an Sp too! Emerald, Saphhire, and Union FTW!

eevee0954

Yeah. Man I wish I was alive in those days

*Still waiting for members in RP*

Delphii

I had a clear pink Gameboy color and my first Pokemon game was Pokemon Blue. :) I loved that gameboy, had to beg my parents to get me one lol.

eevee0954

I had a clear pink Gameboy color and my first Pokemon game was Pokemon Blue. :) I loved that gameboy, had to beg my parents to get me one lol.

lol. My first game was Pearl for DS, as a gift. I have Diamond too now, but that's the only other game I got.

(Going to bed, night guys!)

SpiralBreeze

Night Selena!

Delphii

Well, for those of you who haven't played the originals, have you guys at least played Fire Red & Leaf Green? :P They weren't as exciting as the originals but are the next best thing. if my cartridges for Yellow and Blue still worked I'd be playing them today. I think Pokemon Blue was the only game I actually completed (got all 151 pokemon etc).

SpiralBreeze

I have two Mew on my blue... if the battery still works....

Delphii

I'd be surprised if it still does tbh. I wish I knew how to fix/replace the battery without totally destroying the game lol.

SpiralBreeze

I'm sure there's a video on you tube for that... it's so sad... the batteries were only made to have about 15 years of life. If mine still work, I wonder if there is a way, if I got ALL of the games and consols to transfer Pokémon all the way up to my Black.

Delphii

Really? Mine all died way before then. I'll have to figure out how to fix them one day then.

And that would be crazy complicated lol. Unless maybe you had to transfer from Fire Red/Leaf Green to Sapphire/Ruby to Pearl/Diamond etc etc... I don't even remember actually or know if that would work. :S

I think the Pokemon game I liked the least was Sapphire/Ruby, just because they felt so short and "meh" compared to Gold/Silver/Crÿstal. Crÿstal was definitely my favorite and stil is.

SpiralBreeze

Yeah I really liked Silver, I practically cried the first time I played it. It always upset me how the end of the game was the end in Blue, but in Silver, people called you for rematching. That's why I like Black so much, there is still so much to do even though I've beaten the whole game except for completing the Pokedex, and then with the dream world, there's even more.!

Delphii

I played black one time around and then restarted it haha. I still haven't finished it yet, maybe I should. I still haven't tried out a lot of the features for the after-game section in Black. I tried the dream world though, that's pretty cool.

SpiralBreeze

It's interesting that many of the aspects of Pokémon ingeneral are what I would call more mature, like the story line in this game. Ghetsis was lying to his son, and N didn't know that Ghetsis was his father cause he was raised by Pokémon... pretty messed up soap opera stuff. But the dream world, is VERY KAWAII, and made for younger kids. I have both guides for the game and I still haven't done everything!

Prince_Ludwig

Just letting y'all know:

Yoshi's Island DS (YIDS) is a very bad game. Don't get it. Or anything else made by Artoon.

Litwickfan11

I liked it, your just a big Ludwig or Kooky_Von_Koopa fan Luddy.....

THat's fine with me

SpiralBreeze

I thought it was fine. There were some different things from the original, but still fun.

Sign in to follow this