Sign in to follow this  
ctmcbride

Any nice girls play pokemon?

eevee0954

I don't have Yoshi's Island, but I think I'll try to find it at GameStop. <strike>right after I buy TTYD because people have been nagging me about it on my other forum! </strike>

Delphii

Yes! Get it! It's so much fun lol.

I wish they had Yoshi more prevalent in Mario games...

<div id="CLSCRIPT_communicationDiv"> </div>

eevee0954

Ok, I will when I get the money! I'll probably have to get it off Amazon though. Oh, and if you want a Crossover RP, join my "Evil Mario Bros. It's Pokemon Related I Swear!" RP, and if you don't know what the Koopalings are, follow the link next to their bios. They're the ones based on NSMBWii (New Super Mario Bros Wii.)

Lucario188

Hi! I am a girl and I hope people think that I'm nice! And I love pokémon!!!

Yoshi's Island is one of my favorite GBA games! I've gotten a full score in every level but two of the extra ones! And I am planning on getting Yoshi's Island for my DS! Does everyone reccomend it?

eevee0954

I don't have GBA so I don't really know.

SpiralBreeze

I bought Yoshi's Island for the DS at Gamestop, I think I spent something like 17 bucks. I also bought Pokémon Mystery Dungeon for my son since he's too young to really play and enjoy Pokémon Black.

Lucario188

I don't have a GBA either, I use my DS to play the GBA games I have it.

Cool! I love pokeomon mystery dungeon! It is probably my favorite DS game. I have Explorers of Darkness I really really like all the music.

eevee0954

I have a 3DS and a DS, but the DS is old, so I'll probably get the DS version to play on my 3DS.

Silverthelugia

I am sorry Eevee, you seem nice......... no need to hide. Also Selena, Yoshi's island is awesome, you should try it if you get the chance.

eevee0954

I am sorry Eevee, you seem nice......... no need to hide. Also Selena, Yoshi's island is awesome, you should try it if you get the chance.

Yeah, Eevee, you're nice, no need to hide.

And, I will most likely get it.

Silverthelugia

That's good, I hope you enjoy it, I still find myself rebattling Bowser from time to time.

eevee0954

That's good, I hope you enjoy it, I still find myself rebattling Bowser from time to time.

This is a stupid question, but are the Koopalings in there. (Sorry, I'm just obsessed with them, that's why they're in my new RP! Hehehe!)

Silverthelugia

No, but Baby Mario is (I will admit seeing him as a child is kinda cool!)

eevee0954

Ok, sorry, I just am, like, obsessed with the Koopalings (especially Lemmy! xD)

Delphii

The crossover sounds interesting, Selena. I might look into it.

And I'll probably stick with my DS unless I get forced over to the 3DS. I just don't feel its necessary tbh. I demo'd one with Pokemon 3DS and it didn't really impress me enough to buy one. :/

eevee0954

It's all your opinion about the 3DS and my crossover, but my mom bought it for me for christmas (she played Super Mario 3D Land on it before she wrapped it up xD) but it's up to you.

Silverthelugia

I love Lemmy! Although my favorite has to be Iggy! Delphii, I only have a DSi, but I think I'll get a 3DS for Christmas (I hope!)

eevee0954

I like Lemmy and Iggy just about the same, and Iggy's hyperactive let's just put it that way. Oh, and he need's to lay off the coffee! (If he drinks coffee, considering he's crazy, (not a bad crazy) he probably does.)

Delphii

I think I'll get a DSi next unless they come out with a better handheld, which they probably will.

Does anyone like Kingdom Hearts? That's one of my favorite games too.

And speaking of games, I think I may convince my BF to play Pokemon Stadium today on the '64, old school style. :) The mini games are the best.

Silverthelugia

I think mabe Iggy is on energy drinks, he is a bit young for coffee, either way, he does need to chill. Also I love Pokemon Stadium's minigames, although I haven't heard of Kingdom Hearts.

eevee0954

Hmmm...Pokemon Stadium *Lightbulb above head* Oh yeah! I played it at my neighbor's house before!!!

Edit: Yeah, Iggy's totally on energy drinks!

Delphii

Oh if you're a Disney fan, you'll love KH lol. Definitely my favorite games that isn't Pokemon related. :P

eevee0954

I'm a Disney fan, and I've only heard of KH once, but I might check that out too.

Silverthelugia

Yeah, Pokemon Stadium is fun. I miss the Nintendo 64 era, it was full of amazing masterpieces like Pokemon Stadium. Remakes just are not the same....

eevee0954

Yeah, Pokemon Stadium is fun. I miss the Nintendo 64 era, it was full of amazing masterpieces like Pokemon Stadium. Remakes just are not the same....

Yeah, my neighbor is applying for College, so she's waaaaaaaay older than me, so I never lived in the 64 era.

Sign in to follow this