Sign in to follow this  
ctmcbride

Any nice girls play pokemon?

ctmcbride

Just looking for a nice girl to be friends with who like Pokemon like I do. None of my friends really like it like I do so it'd be fun to talk about with. :)

Prince_Ludwig

I'd love to help you, but personally I don't qualify since I'm a mean girl.

Silverthelugia

I think I can help, but there are TONS of girls on here so don't feel left out! There are, Brozac, SpiralBeeze, Little Eevee, Prince_Ludwig, Coolkat1216, SlayerAbsol, Selena Brown, emewtwo, Ablivultails (I think I spelled it right...), Pokeball 1, Silverthelugia (That's me!), ect. I only know a few people, because I'm kinda new, but there are a lot of nice people here. I hope this helps!

ctmcbride

Hmm, I don't know anyone on here but thank you. :)

Do you play the games? Or TCG?

ctmcbride

Eh I'm sure you're nice!

Litwickfan11

Well, Luddy >_> You'll get use to us here. There is a lot of Nice Guys and Gals on here, and I'm sure almost all of us will welcome you here with open arms.....The members of PokePlot are like one big, disfunctional, but fun and Awesome Family. I hope you enjoy your time here!

ctmcbride

Well thank you, already so many nice people! :)

What do you play most, games or TCG?

abivultails

Ha ha! It's Abivultails. People get it wrong all the time. I would love to chat with you McBride.

SpiralBreeze

Although I would never consider myself nice I'm here I collect the cards write fanfiction and watch the anime and am currently playing black version.

Litwickfan11

Come on Spiral....

Well, We do RPs, TCG, and the games here

Brozac

I think I can help, but there are TONS of girls on here so don't feel left out! There are, Brozac, SpiralBeeze, Little Eevee, Prince_Ludwig, Coolkat1216, SlayerAbsol, Selena Brown, emewtwo, Ablivultails (I think I spelled it right...), Pokeball 1, Silverthelugia (That's me!), ect. I only know a few people, because I'm kinda new, but there are a lot of nice people here. I hope this helps!

Aww, thanks! You are nice as well. I'll talk to you. I only play TCG, but I'm hoping to get one of the video games soon.

Silverthelugia

Your welcome Brozac. Sorry Abi, I spelled your name wrong, and Spiral you seem nice to me. Anyway I'll talk to you and hope to see you around the web!

eevee0954

Thanks Lugia!

I'm nice! I don't do the TCG here, but I do RPs, and I play a few Video Games (Diamond and Pearl)

Delphii

Hi! I'm new here, but I only kinda-sorta play tcgo and I used to collect the cards. I still watch the anime and play the games.

I don't think I know any other girls irl that like pokemon, so I know how you feel lol. :P

<div id="CLSCRIPT_communicationDiv"> </div>

Brozac

I only know 1 person where I live, and he happens to be a boy!

Delphii

Yeah all the people I know who like Pokemon IRL are guys. I don't know why, it's awesome and been quite the addiction for me for years. Of course there have been spurts where I've been more interested than others but, yeah, I still love it and I'm not ashamed to say so.

Delphii

Wow that word is filtered? Hahah. Ok, it's been a nice "fad" for me for years...

SpiralBreeze

Me and my too sisters and my son are Pokémon fans. My sisters since 1998! We have Poké dolls, VHS tapes of episides, DVDs mangas books, the music CD's, cards, t shirts... so much stuff. Right now me and my younger sister are playing Black and White.

eevee0954

I mainly play Mario now, but I still play Pokemon! I'm a rookie, so I don't know all the answers

SpiralBreeze

I played Mario a few times. I like Yoshi's island though. That's my junk!

Delphii

Fellow '98 fan here. :D I still have the old games, but their battery died so they can no longer save.

I have a pikachu plushie but it's cheaply made and the fabric is scratchy, so I'll probably find a nicer one whenever I feel like going to a convention.

I'm looking forward to Black and White 2, although I'm not very impressed with the legendaries right now. They may win me over in the end though, I just hope it's more enjoyable than its predecessor. :)

Ohhh and I love Yoshi's Island!

eevee0954

Yeah. I was looking forward to going on my mom's file on NSMBWii, and battling the Koopalings (some of them) but it's a white flag! It'll let me in the level.

Prince_Ludwig

I love Yoshi's Island too. One of the best games ever.

Silverthelugia

Your welcome Selena! Also I love Yoshi's island, it is probably one of the greatest Mario masterpeices I own.

Little-Eevee

W-what!? *hides*

Sign in to follow this