Whacha Runnin? (deck wise)

wiiman4236

The qustion is simple,What deck do you plan on using in the "Battle Road Sping"

I plan on using "Scizolix".......Scizor and Steelix Prime.

I predict many many Reshilous decks.

Outrages Reshiram/Zekrom decks.

But if I was to take part I would take my Elemental Deck.

Ability Emboar and Samurott and friends.

cool.....i see then you could just use "fisherman" and "energy retrival" .....i thought that would be popular.....

IF I were playing (which I won't be) I would bring something just to drag out games and to annoy everyone there.

Because evil is fun, even if it doesn't win.

cool i like that.....i played my freind in Yu-gi-oh"and he used a burn deck.I thought of the same thing but for pokemon,you use Magmorter from HS triumphant and other stuff 2 annoy them.

When the new Red Expansion comes out (or whatever they'll localize the name to), I want a deck based on my in-game team! Or maybe an "Excavation Deck", based around Pokemon that you can get from fossils from the HG/SS and Red Expansion B/W ones! The types would vary, but mostly it would focus on the Fighting-type.

The qustion is simple,What deck do you plan on using in the "Battle Road Sping"

I plan on using "Scizolix".......Scizor and Steelix Prime.

Will U Be Using The Scizor From HS Undaunted

c'mon people...i see that there is over 150 views 2 this thread but only like 9 posts(excluding me).....i wanna know whose playin what!!................................................teeth_smile.png

I'll just be running what is best with the cards I get.

Like now, I'm running a DARK deck because I barely had to trade for it (having used only 1 code). 2 Prime Houndooms (though regular would've been fine as well), 1 regular Umbreon (for a total of 2 regular and 2 Prime. I usually don't go for a 4-4 line but I did to take full advantage of Evoblast), and I had a well-working deck already. Made some more trades since then though: 3 Darkness Energy for a set of 4, 1 Double Colorless Energy (so hard to get a trade for), and 1 Weavile since I used 3 Sneasels for Beat Up and good to start with (OK attacks, no retreat cost) so why not use Weavile then? Haven't bothered trading for trainers yet so those are kinda basic, but that's fine. Oh, and of course, that's not my whole deck. It uses some Honchcrows as well: backs the fighting weakness up (well, no good for Prime Fighting, but those decks deal a ridiculous amount of damage anyway), and otherwise is just nice with its 2nd attack if some Darks have been taken out.

I'm forced to run Tangrowth/Ampharos since I only opened 21 packs XD

In the future, I think I'm gonna play something that's not what I play in real life. I'm thinking a Cinccino or Kingdra varient. Maybe Zoroark even...

In real life, I can't really say what I'm running lol. Secret decks :3

Reuniclus + super scoop up. So far I've lost every game I've played with it, but I dragged some of my games out to 40 mins+

In the real world, I play in a league that is pretty much anything goes. I currently have 4 decks built (all of which are technically illegal to play in tournaments due to cards that have been cycled out (Roseanne Research, ETC) but here's the lowdown on my decks

Deadly Garden - The flowers grow wild here

Key Players: Roserade, Meganium Prime, Shaymin, Shaymin Lvl X both land and sky forme

Key Ideas: Roserade confuses opponents then blows them away with Power Blow, Shaymin supports with healing, HP, and counter attacks, Meganium Prime transfers energy around for Power Blow and Aromatherapy

Weakness: Fire burns them all,

Eternal Flame - The fire never goes out

Key Players: Typhosion, Charizard, Ninetales, Heatran Lvl X

Key Ideas: Heatran LvX on the bench keeps the fires of Typhosion, and Charizard, burning, Discarded Fire Energy is returned to the user. Burns are also common and everlasting

Weakness: it is generally weak to water but I have burned through opponents before they can get a drop in,

Aqua's Flood - Hang Ten or get wet

Key Players: Blastoise, Feraligatr Prime, Golduck, Starmie

Key Ideas: Hydro Launcher destorys any pokemon under 100 HP, and the energy is rain danced back onto Blastoise every turn, The more water on the field for Golduck the better and discarded energy is slowly regenerated one or twice a turn

Weaknesses: One Hit electrical KO's, Slow Start

Voltage Inc. - Electricity is our business

Key Players: Magnezone, Raichu, Ampahros,

Key Ideas: Cyber Shock, Metallic Bolt, and Thunderbolt deal heavy damage at the cost of energy but energy can be recharged

Weaknesses: Right cards at the right times,

Right now i have 2 decks, the first is a modified version of the Green tornado deck and the other is a Dark/Steel deck. I am going to be entering a tournement soon and i need a deck build that can counter Zekrom/Reshiram decks. also need a deck build that can counter Donphan/Machamp prime decks. Any suggestions?

• 10 months later...

Reshiram comboed with an ability Emboar.

It's called Reshiboar.

My deck is a heavily modified zekeels: 4-4 eels, 2 zek exs and 3-3 raichu prime. The idea is to get 3 eels on the bench, then send in raichu prime and deal 120 damage every turn with no drawback. I run a cleffa for draw support, a few plus powers for the dragons, and zek ex provides heavier firepower when needed. I've been testing it a lot in TCGO and it either has a lot of trouble setting up in time or it demolishes the opponent. It's pretty fun to use, and I've never seen anyone else use it, so I think I created it.

My decks [i have every deck so I thought to mention my favourite ones]:

SerperiorLock [serperior-Vileplume]- Set up Sunflora then use it to set up the Vileplume trainer lock and multiple Serperior A's to start mass healing, then set up the other Serperior and start attacking with it and healing even more turn in turn out with the Serperiors.

LilligantLock [Mew Prime, Kingdra Prime, Mewtwo EX variants of Lilligant-Vileplume] -Lock the opponent out with Lilligant's condition attack under Vileplume trainer lock, using th poison condition to choose when the oppoenents Pokemon will die [at the end of their turn is best] to then start locking their next attacker.

CincinnoLock [Cincinno-Amoonguss-Vileplume]-Use Cincinno as the main attacker and then attempt to stop the opponent from ever attacking u, with Amoonguss to place Sp.Conditions on the opponent and Cincinno to use its power so there is only about a 25 percent chance of hitting Cincinno, while the opponent cannnot switch out without manually retreating.

Electrode Prime-Kyurem-Yanmega-Jirachi-DCL-Mewtwo EX

Use Electrode Prime to set up multiple Kyurems and spread the opponent with loads of power,then use Yanmega to snipe while setting up new Kyurems. Jirachi is here to devolve the opponents Pokemon and take mass Pr's in 1 turn, while DCL is used to move the counters arround to take out the opponents hard to take out Pokemon [such as EX's], Mewtwo is ther for the Mewtwo EX war + for extra power.

Archived