Sign in to follow this  
PokemonEliteFour

Post EVERYTHING about your strongest team here!

Fred2222

It does not let me...

Litwickfan11

Does it say...

THe Two prefer to play wit hother Pokemon, or, They don't get alnong well?

Fred2222

The two prefer to play with other pokemon

PokemonEliteFour

Then those two aren't compatible.

Fred2222

So flame just promise that you well only use my ditto for breeding!

PokemonEliteFour

Then those two aren't compatible.

Fred2222

You can breed throh with ditto

PokemonEliteFour

What?!? I didn't post twice! XD

Daykora75

... Poke, 5-0? Do you have evidence for these wins? I do not recall losing to you 5-0 and unless you show me proof, then I won't accept your claim.

Fred2222

Hey daykora do you want my zorua that knows dark pulse?

Daykora75

Speaking of Zorua/Zororak, I never did get it :P I might, but right now I'm just waiting for Poke to respond to his claim. If he can't find evidence and post it, then all of his claims revolving around my time are erroneous. You can't base your wins on wins that have no evidence to back them up.

Quilavaflare

Ok, ok. If you really want, later, when I finish the league, I could give you several dittos.

PokemonEliteFour

What are you talking about, we battled yesterday and I won, remember? After it you said,

"I hate critical hits, I hate critical hits, I ha-"

So yes, there is evidence.

Daykora75

Um, that wasn't 5-0? That was 2-1? I beat you twice and then you beat me once during that critical hit. I know because once I beat you you immediately asked for another battle and won.Then after that it was a double and I won. After that you won because I didn't use the correct move and lost because of that stupid critical hit.

PokemonEliteFour

I know, but I'm not talking about the games before that. I'm talking just about that. Want to battle my new team?

Fred2222

Speaking of Zorua/Zororak, I never did get it :P I might, but right now I'm just waiting for Poke to respond to his claim. If he can't find evidence and post it, then all of his claims revolving around my time are erroneous. You can't base your wins on wins that have no evidence to back them up.

Just give me a junk pokemon for it I have lots of them

Is it ok if it is in a egg?

PokemonEliteFour
I know, but I'm not talking about the games before that.  I'm talking just about that.  Want to battle my new team?

Daykora75

Then that wouldn't be 5-0? ... Sorry... I'm tired and irritable and I still want to study. I apologize for any rude statements I make or have made, though I'm still irritated and would still be irritated even if I wasn't tired about you saying 5-0.

PokemonEliteFour

You don't tell me what to do. And it was 5-0 in that GAME. Fine then, I'll just battle you when you're next on. Bye!

Quilavaflare

Then that wouldn't be 5-0? ... Sorry... I'm tired and irritable and I still want to study. I apologize for any rude statements I make or have made, though I'm still irritated and would still be irritated even if I wasn't tired about you saying 5-0.

Why? cry_smile.png

Fred2222

Day are you going to be online for the next 20 mins?

Daykora75

Never mind. I understand what you mean now, but you should probably word that better. The way you worded it confused the blood out of me.

Anyway, as with science, a team needs multiple trials to see if it is truly good. If it loses once, does that really matter if it wins 10 other times? A person should have these teams tested several times before saying whether or not it is good, as with yours. I may have won twice, but that doesn't mean in the next few battles you would have won. My team is honestly terrible (random Pokemon that I just scrambled together since I have another team that I still have to make) and I don't really feel like improving it since I don't have the time.

Also, I am online, but I am sorry... I'm not really in the mood to trade... I'm really sorry. I mean I'm... I hope you understand.

Litwickfan11

*Gives Day cookies*

*Backs away slowly*

Daykora75

*Noms on cookies (brownies IRL)* I'll just pretend the brownies are cookies. :) Well, brownie is what I should be saying.

Fred2222

Ok just tell me when you want the zorua!

Sign in to follow this