Sign in to follow this  
fullonfriendship

Trading for Steel and Psychic Pokemon and some grass ones too

fullonfriendship

I need some steel and psychics. I can trade some fire, water, electric, dark, and fighting types although I don't have a huge selection. I can trade some of the steel, psychic, and grass ones I'm not planning on using if it's for something I can use.

I'm also looking for some steel/colourless energy and some general items.

Just let me know what you'd like to offer (specifically or generally) and what you're looking for and I'll let you know exactly what I have within what you want (if any). If you really have any of what I mentioned for trade please let me know. More specifically I could use some psychic and steel metang , the neutral attack scyther and some slowbro/slowkings...

Thanks.

Some notable things I have for trade are:

Weezing x2 with super explosion

Typhlosion

Magcargo x2

Tropius

Ariados

Bellossom

Sunflora

Feraligator

Weevile

Togekiss

Tyrogue

And a lot of their evos, plus other stuff you can look through in game.

OuttaYaMind

just go on the chat and come see if something you could like from my cards im open a lot for any trade

songoku123

????i tought we cant trade cards yet

timkkhung

yes we can trade, im looking for sodowoodo, come offer me anytime

eljon160

how can we trade?

Archenbaldt

The Dead, we can trade. Just say when

fullonfriendship

Anyone want to trade? I'm looking metang of steel and psychic, metagross psychic, and slowbro/slowkings.

I also could use some double colourless energy.

I have a lanturn and two ampharos (and their previous forms) too that it never lets me put up as a for trade for whatever reason.

I have also have:

Weezing x2 with super explosion

Typhlosion

Magcargo x2

Tropius

Ariados

Bellossom

Sunflora

Feraligator

Weevile

Togekiss

Tyrogue

GR0

I can offer you 2x Metang and 1x Metagross, both steel however (even the Metagross unfortunately). I'm looking for special energy for my pure Dark deck (well, it has Eevee), what are you willing to offer? (note: I really mean energy that has a use to me, so not the recolored energy. I mean energy like the +10 attack Darkness Energy). I'm also looking for a Deluxe Ball (that trainer that lets you pick any Pokemon except lv.X from your deck unless there's a Deluxe Ball in your discard pile), but I guess you don't have that, right?

And I have a Slowbro. It's water, but it uses psychic (and colorless obv) to attack. Trade this for a Weavile + Darkness Energy (+10 attack again)?

Sign in to follow this