2 Mewtwo EX for trade (13 Packs each)

K3RUPT

Regular Mewtwos, not full art. I'm asking ONLY 13 packs. I will accept 13 Packs perfer EPO>TM>ND. The only cards I'm looking for are x1 candy and Celebi primes.

EDIT: Both are gone now. Thanks everyone.

Can somebody help me plz ??? I cant see my avatar on the trading post/lobby and on battles .I edit my avatar and everything but i cant see it .Q_Q

Umm nobody is going to pay 26 packs for 2 mewtwo non Fa. Now the mewtwo reg ex are going for about 8-10 packs and are not in as high a demand as the FA

Umm nobody is going to pay 26 packs for 2 mewtwo non Fa. Now the mewtwo reg ex are going for about 8-10 packs and are not in as high a demand as the FA

Umm can you please tell me where I said buy both mewtwos for 26 packs? I said each in the title to be clear that you are not getting 2 mewtwo EXs for 13 packs. Please show me a thread where people are asking 8-10 packs for a non-fa mewtwo, I will try to match or lower my asking rate. Maybe in public offer in-game someone will offer their own 8-10 packs and someone will trade their mewtwo for 8-10 packs or vice-versa, but nowhere on forums have I seen anyone trade their mewtwo for that low. If you don't like my asking rate then that's fine. It's just an offer. lol

Archived