Mewtwo EX Auction! 10 Codes Start!

moin12345

I am auctioning off my Non-FA Mewtwo EX. Auction starts at 10 codes or at 3 TM, 3 UL, 3 UD, 1 HGSS. So lets start bidding! ;-)

BIN is 11 Codes or those packs + 1 HGSS.

What about an exclusive offer of 1 of every fish Pokemon species in the world ?

Can't understand it at all! :-P Can you make it more clearer?

Plus see this, this message is for our other deal, Matt!

Its 28 codes or packs of my choice after lots of discount... :P

Ok man I have no codes or packs of ur choice ATM I only have ND.

OK, I will take ND. If you want, you can take this Mewtwo EX as well with them and it will cost you 39 ND overall. Or just 37 ND + 1 Code.

kk I will take the Mewtwo with 39 ND.

[i should be getting 188 or so packs from someone in a minute or two.. But I have plenty enough packs alredy for the trade]

Sorry I just got those- I can only trade a few of them as I mainly wanna trade ND, I put up some of te packs I can trade with- u will have to pick up the packs from me as I cannot send u an offer due to errors

Sorry I just got those- I can only trade a few of them as I mainly wanna trade ND, I put up some of te packs I can trade with- u will have to pick up the packs from me as I cannot send u an offer due to errors

Well firstly, sorry a lot for the delay caused by me! I will send the remaining cards within 5 minutes and will take the packs as well. If you wanna know why I get so much delayed in trading, then here you go. I will post off my problems over here, I always wanted to mention them somewhere.

1. City Power Outage - In my country (Pakistan) there is power outage of 12 hours a day at randomly timing.

2. My Laptop ram and processor problem... I always have problems with heavy Flash Games, like TCGO.

These 2 problems are very frustrating. I am currently trying my best to get the good system, and hopefully will get them. But for now, whoever is going to trade with me will have to face some waiting problems. :-P

Sorry moin I cannot send them back now as I have for over 30 minutes been unable to load my mattew69 account, as soon as I do i will tell u.

Archived