Token question

Refrex

Do not know sorry but do you know anything about gems at all because i am totally clueless and would apreciate if you know anything at all about them please let me know. :}

Do not know sorry but do you know anything about gems at all because i am totally clueless and would apreciate if you know anything at all about them please let me know. :}

Does anyone else know where i can find some info on gems and how much?

Gems are the big secret that the moderators are not allowed to discuss. I have read somewhere that they are going to be used to buy things and that you have to pay money to get the gems. That is an idea of what they maybe used for. I read also that they maybe used for entry fees for tournaments. Tokens are the real mystery; right now you can only buy stuff for the avatar at the pokemon fun zone sight. I think that it is lame. I have over 1200 tokens and no clue what good they are. I have been playing this game since they started and am still waiting for the real version. They seem to fix one thing and two new problems show up. The latest bugs seem to be with the chat and the fact that I have not been given any tokens for the last 40 expert games that I have played. There are some bugs; like not getting the tokens for finishing the tutorials and achievements not showing up; that have never worked. A lot of people have been so fustrated that they just stop playing. I am equally fustrated but I only play Pokemon online. The real game is more fustrating to me. I can only play a few games after driving for hours to leagues and tournaments. The online game is great just for that reason. I can play game after game at whatever time I have free. In the end I will keep playing and keep hoping that the real version is out soon and that it is all that it can be.

Archived