Build your own deck (Deck Builder)

Moonfighter30

Can anyone tell me when it'll become possible to build your own deck(s) and how that will be like. I mean, will we get to choose from all cards ever released or ...

new decks come out next week. they may not have the code in place for us to unlock them ingame until a later date. the actual deck builder is still in development and won't be available to use until spring or summer. nothing official has been posted, i'm just making an educated guess based on previous beta experience. hope that helps!

It will likely be like the game boy version, they give you a deck and you win cards from battles and from those cards you win you can change your deck

There also will likely be a way to use real money to get cards for this too

<span class="hps" title="Click for alternate translations">Você digitou <span class="hps" title="Click for alternate translations">os códigos <span class="hps" title="Click for alternate translations">para <span class="hps" title="Click for alternate translations">todas as <span class="hps" title="Click for alternate translations">plataformas<span title="Click for alternate translations">, <span class="hps" title="Click for alternate translations">mas eles não <span class="hps" title="Click for alternate translations">estão<span class="hps" title="Click for alternate translations">desbloqueando<span title="Click for alternate translations">? <span class="hps" title="Click for alternate translations">Se assim for<span title="Click for alternate translations">, <span class="hps" title="Click for alternate translations">então <span class="hps" title="Click for alternate translations">não <span class="hps" title="Click for alternate translations">se <span class="hps" title="Click for alternate translations">preocupe<span title="Click for alternate translations">, isso é <span class="hps" title="Click for alternate translations">algo <span class="hps" title="Click for alternate translations">que os<span class="hps" title="Click for alternate translations">moderadores <span class="hps" title="Click for alternate translations">estão trabalhando. wink_smile.png

There also will likely be a way to use real money to get cards for this too

I hope this won't be the case tho I'm also kind of expecting it, Nintendo wouldn't let go of a chance to earn some more moneys now, would they? Against all odds I am still hoping they will think up some more children-friendly way to obtain new cards. Either via earning Tokens from online battles and being able to buy new cards from those or adding codes to RL Boosters which you can enter here to obtain cards online too.. one can dream, right? c:

• 4 weeks later...

eai vc é%************* ?

eu sou :D

também sou! /o/

Também só,mais um na ária.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived