Hey everybody...I need some help....

Litwickfan11

I need some help with an important disission.....Delete my Pokemon HWite Save-Data with all of my SS and other Pokemon and STart doing challenge runs, or keep it?

Depends on whether or not you still like competitive battling and/or are going to continue doing it in the next generation. If you are going to be doing it in the next gen, then you might want to save them in case those Pokemon become staples for certain teams later on. If you don't want to, then you should go on to challenge runs.

As another option, you could do it on the other games first and not have to delete all of your data, though if there is a certain challenge run for BW that you want to do then you are out of luck.

I'm really going to start going into COmpetatvie Battling when the Pokemon Battle Revolution 2 comes out for the Wii, or with B/W2....I'll delete it.

Should I do Community or Nuzlocke first?

What is Community? (Gah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for spamming the ! key, but I really hope that PBR 2 is not going to be like the other game. *Looks at PBR*

I'd like it to be a game where it was similar to Pokemon Stadium: you can battle with pre-set Pokemon, but you can also upload your own Pokemon. I find that system is awesome.

Ohz. Hm... Well, it's your choice, but I'd go with Community then Nuzlocke. Nuzlocke would be interesting, but you might want to save the more juicier ones for later. (Community doesn't seem to have a lot behind it, unless there is more.)

(Well, I was planning to do a Narrative....I'll do Nuzlocke first, Alrighty.....I'll be waiting forever with Community, and Slaying Audino's way to much)

Ohz. Well, I could count for six different people if I only had multiple personalities (no offense to those who actually have it as I can't imagine how it feels and apologize).

Anyway, do we get to use our starter Pokemon for Nuzlcoke? I never understood that.

Yeah, but it's related to samurai... (Is it just me, or did they not choose Oshawott wisely? I mean, it's related to a Samurai and it has good Sp. A???)

Anyway, Magiser? (Magie Wasser (German for Magic Water))

I'm Naming it Masamune....(I think it has goos SpA Ivs....)

Horrible OShawott, Resetting.... 4in Att, what's wrong with it?

Everything. Everything is wrong with your Oshawott. For a name, I'd say....

...(Many months later)

... DAVE!

Archived