Sign in to follow this  
Daykora75

Siggy, Stamp, Sign, and PMD House Shop!

Daykora75

It's something I asked a secret professor to make for me. It supposedly releases all of the endorphines in your brain and makes you happy. It also replenishes those so you don't feel bad after. Would you like to try it? It could possibly turn you into a random character from some game or anime. Don't even ask how. He tried explaining it to me, but it was all gibberish in my world. It can also turn you into the opposite gender or one of your OC's.

Litwickfan11

I wanna be Ice! Tell me on DA then.....

*Is gullible right now*

Daykora75

^_^ I'm in a happy mood. Anyway, here you go. *gives the potion to Wick*

Hope your boredom stops!

Also, Silver, are you having trouble sending the deck? If you are, then here's the link to the trading FAQ.

I'm "online" right now, but I'm leaving IRL. So when you can you can send the deck. Byez!

Litwickfan11

*Drinks Potion*

*TUrns into Roswell Branthese from Yggdra Union*

YES! I'm Roswell!

Silverthelugia

Thanks for the link, I'll send it right now, also HIYA LIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck with bordorm.

Litwickfan11

Do ya want to join my new RP?

Silverthelugia

Mabe, I might. Sorry I was gone so long, I was in France for forien exchange. I thought about saying somthing on Slayer's *I Might Leave....* Thread, but I did not want to make it look like I was going perminatly. Anyway, Day I'm on now, so whenever your ready.

Daykora75

Well, I'm on again. If you can send it to me quickly, that'd be great.

Edit: If we can't trade the next time, just send the deck to Litwick and I'll have him send it to me. It might make things easier.

Fred2222

Day I need a ribon that says ''Arceus''

How much well it cost? I have a eevee and a skorupi

Silverthelugia

Thanks Day, I'll send it to Lit, your right, it should be easier.

Litwickfan11

That would make the most sense.....Just whack me on the head for me to remeber.....Well, how was France?

Daykora75

Wick, did Silver send you the deck? If so, could you send it to me now please? Sorry for the suddeness.

Litwickfan11

No, she didn't, Sorry Day....

Fred2222
Day I need a ribon that says ''Arceus''

How much well it cost? I have a eevee and a skorupi

Daykora75

Oh! Sorry, I missed that. Um, I'm sadly busy right now... Would you mind waiting until this weekend for me to make it? I'll have it be free, and I'll make that day a free day since I honestly would rather do it and not have to do anything more. :P Wow, this free day thing is going to be mighty helpful. Anyway, again sorry for not remembering. I saw your post, but completely forgot...

shayminluvr

@Silver, alright (random mouse spasm)... Anyway, I'm on right now if you want to send it to me.

@Fred, I can't trade right now, but will you be on at 6 PDT?

@shayminluvr, I'll give you some choices:

For the video games, on BW, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, or HGSS, I'd put the price at 10 Pokemon I don't have (I don't have a lot of Pokemon, so just list what you have and I will tell you what I'd like.), 5 of one Vitamin (Protein, Calcium, etc.), or 5 of one berry.

For TCGO,10 60-HP Pokemon or 1 Prime or EX Pokemon.

What would you like your banner to look like?

As a note, this shop will be closed after shayminluvr's banner. You may still post what you want for your banner, but I won't make it until the summer since I will be busy.

ok thanks and i dont know if i have 10 60 hp could i give you 60 to 90 hp

i want it to say shayminluvr in blue with a sky form shaymin on the right side and a land form on the left the background should be a grassy area

Silverthelugia

Day, I went on the trading thing and got some error message, I will try again tonight. Lit, France was fun, I ate a bunch of bread and met some cool people.

Phaedros

Hey Day, pretty new to TCGO so I don't really have anything to offer atm, but if you could do a banner for me that'd be awesome, and I'd be willing to pay you back in the future. ^_^

Specs:

Standard Banner size 80x350?

Includes Water and Lightning energy symbols and Feraligatr and Ampharos, Water symbol on the Left side with Feraligatr and Lightning symbol on the Right side with Ampharos, symbols on the outter part with pokemon towards the inner part.

Includes my name (of course) in the center, perhaps with a bit of lightning running around/through the letters.

Stormy background preferred.

Daykora75

@shaymin, um sure!

@Silver, if you get it again, try refreshing. Apparently this has been happening a lot sadly.

@Phaedros, well, do you have anything on the games? I'd like to know that you at least have something since that's going a bit far of my trust. I don't mind doing it (I'd like to do this one actually since you do have the specs figured out.), but this system is extremely based on trust and that system has worked as of now (save the few people who have yet to pay me back >.> (Not you, Silver, or Lit, but the others...)). If you don't have payment, I apologize. I have the games from DPPT to BW so if need be we can trade with the earlier games.

As a reminder again, GET IN YOUR TRADES! Pop, I'm guessing you are working on Munna and are busy with other things as well so just try to get it in ASAP. Matt, please remember to come here... Just send me a trade with some 60-HP card. (Though I'd much prefer the Rotom, I'll settle since it seems we aren't on as much. If you promise me you will be on much more in the summer and will be able to trade, then I'd rather that. If that still is an issue, just send me a random 60-HP card please.)

Litwickfan11

You know me and my current Boredom, but If I get the Will to get to Cianwood, I can get your shuckle, and Check your DA page....

Daykora75

Lol, that's why I put you and Silver together. I know both of you will send something when you can.

I'm not concerned about Pop, but matt hasn't really posted anything except when he actually came and didn't post even when I reminded him. I have seen him on TCGO before, but that doesn't really tell me much...

Litwickfan11

Well, do you want to hear the basis of my RP Idea, I thought you would be the one who would know the most on the subject

Daykora75

Oh, sorry. I was looking around, and then found it in the comments. :P

Um, sure. (I don't know how you know what I know lol.)

Litwickfan11

Well, it's about Pactio Cards....(Did I speel it right?)

Daykora75

... Lit, how ... OMG DON'T TELL ME YOU KNOW ... sorry, got a tad excited. :P

Anyway, interesting... Pactio cards... Hm... I'm going to go and say I'm head on with this one. Anyway, as long as we don't go into the specifics (There is a lot more to the pactio card than just "Adeat," "Abeat," and a kiss. I mean, if you actually looked at the card, it's a tad complicated if you think about it.), then it will be an interesting RP. I'm now starting to want to take it from you... Mindwipe! lol, jk. Anyway, (Sorry for my bad humor) and continue.

Sign in to follow this