Anybody know if will get any backs from the beta?

ChemDog

Does anybody know if will get any packs back IF pokemon tcg online EVER leaves open beta? Like will we get a credit for every pack youve opened or maybe the codes will be reset and redeemable agian. Anyone have an idea as to how this will work or how did they do it last time? I traded ALOT of packs to get my competetive deck and other playable cards and will be pretty devastated if i only get credited for the number of packs ive opened (only 50 packs on this account) Also i heard they had a rewards program giving packs based on hours played when it went from closed to open beta. True or not?

It is true that they did a closed BETA reward program but I dunno if they'll do it again.

P.S. What will TCGO be like after the BETA stage.

I'm also curious about what will happen and what has happened. I remember some kind of reward program and I don't know if that's over or what. I remember being in closed beta long ago but I forgot pretty much everything they announced about it. Anyone have any information on what happened with that?

Does anybody know if will get any packs back IF pokemon tcg online EVER leaves open beta? Like will we get a credit for every pack youve opened or maybe the codes will be reset and redeemable agian. Anyone have an idea as to how this will work or how did they do it last time? I traded ALOT of packs to get my competetive deck and other playable cards and will be pretty devastated if i only get credited for the number of packs ive opened (only 50 packs on this account) Also i heard they had a rewards program giving packs based on hours played when it went from closed to open beta. True or not?

In my opinion, the ptcgo should carry forward our cards from open beta. It would not make sense for people who have the cards right now that have traded for them to suddenly disappear after open beta. Some may complain that it's not worth it for the booster credits that they'll be getting like you suggested. same goes to people who actually bought booster codes and bought specific cards in ptcgo.

Last time if I could still recall, they gave 20 packs bonus to use in open beta for accounts that have played in closed beta.

Archived