Wow, beat 30 people with my Zek EX deck!

PokefanWWE

That explains it. EX decks are the bane of non-EX decks' existances. They're overly powerful, nearly invincible, and pretty much all the good ones are Basics, meaning one can bring them out early on for an easy victory. D=

Zek Eels is a top tier deck. Obviously you're going to win a lot. lol If you're running a deck without EXs or big basics you're probably going to end up losing against Zek Eels.

Nah I have beaten Eel decks with ArcheopsLock and Lilliagant variants. (as well as multiple other non-meta variants), I for one could never run an Eel deck anyway becuase they are so boring.....whenever I play an eel deck I make an effort to yawn on the chat.

[The Lilligant deck runs no BBP or EX's but Lilligant-Kingdra-Vileplume has a positive win record to Eel decks [and all other decks for that matter]]

@LARRY891 I knocked out a Terrakion with my Zek XD

@matthew69 I have beaten the decks that you listed with mine...

Yeah Zekrom/Eels is a little overpowered and zekrom/zekrom ex is not the problem its Elektrik. Not like they should ban Eels but they definatley need to make more stage 1's with energy acceleration to balance out the format.

Not trying to take away from your winning streak congratz on that but i will say that your going to have a pretty huge advantage over people who dont have early energy acceleration (mewtwo/celebi and Zekrom/eels)

Nice job with the wins

Yeah, I kinda figured you were being random, considering that if your deck was anything like it was in your original post, I'd annihilate it. Yes, you read that right. I would absolutely annihilate your deck.

Yeah, I kinda figured you were being random, considering that if your deck was anything like it was in your original post, I'd fail against it. Yes, you read that right. I would absolutely fail against your deck.

It's not like the other one. I have 4 Zek EX, 4 Magnezone Prime, 4 Electrode Prime and 2 Mewtwo EX.

Zek-Eels are really good. I think I only lost three games so far (2 of them were due to the bug that doubles your active when you get catcher'd or dragged out)

@matthew69 I have beaten the decks that you listed with mine...

I am sure that u have.. but have u beaten my lists and I never said that I win every match V these decks, all I mentioned was that I have a positive win record with these decks V These Decks.

I do like ur list a little more though as it is more creative... when u here Zekrom EX I automaticllay assume all Eels but if u are running other interesting accelerators that is good.

Good luck on future matches man.

ive beat zek ex decks quite a few times with my reshphloboar and exploding durrant decks and i dont own and ex :)

Thank you :)

@ladybird007 I'm getting tired of Reshiphloboar decks.... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY too easy to beat...

Yeah, I kinda figured you were being random, considering that if your deck was anything like it was in your original post, I'd fail against it. Yes, you read that right. I would absolutely fail against your deck.

It's not like the other one. I have 4 Zek EX, 4 Magnezone Prime, 4 Electrode Prime and 2 Mewtwo EX.

i dont belie this. put them in your binder to prove it later.

i dont belie this. put them in your binder to prove it later.

Typo I only have 2 of all that... Whoops

@ladybird007 Well you must have a pretty advanced deck, good luck with future matches! :)

Archived