free online cards and other questions for moderators..

EIREEN

I have a several questions to moderators:

First is: is there some possibility to get some another free cards (or boosters) than only those from basic pacs? I've read somewhere on forum something about 20 free booster pacs - but not how to get them - it's true that it's available or not? I'm like many others - I only want to occasionally play this game because I used to want it years ago (no possibility of online game and no money to buy cards in reality in that time). I like playing it with that basic cards but where is the creativity in more strategy and more types of decks then? New cards - if there can be possibility to get them perhaps like some reward or something similar - I thing it could be some kind of motivation to those of us who still can't buy real cards and until that get them online...

Second is about tournaments - they aren't available for me still - its only for me or it's for all peoples? I can't find this information anywhere... And I also read something about them in your official tournaments FAQ here in forum but I dont know if I really understand to this words (3rd big photo of screen on that page):

"Entering tournaments requires a player to have a legal deck built and cost Gems."

- So we could enter tournaments only if our decks will have something to do with gems??? Sorry, english is not my native and I can't find out the right meaning which make sense to me - so can you describe it to me in other way? Thank you for ansewering my questions.

Trust me i have been barking up that tree for a few months. Im so poor i had to get a job to pay help pay my parents bills but thats beside the point. whatever you want unless a billion people post replys and makes this an uproar all the professors are going to say is good things are on the way. by time that happens your to old to play pokemon cards. so pretty much in this pitaful world unlees you got money you will never get to enjoy most things. I barely get on pokemon tcg anymore mainly waiting for someone to say something about not affording cards. All i can tell you is the same thing everyone else tells me THATS LIFE SO ENJOY. YOUR NOT ALONE JUST OTHERS ARE AFRAID TO SPEAK UP.

Jayace, thank you. I know that I'm only one from many others... And I know very well what is it to dream about something, but only drem and have no chance to have it od to do it... I've many dreams :D. But I still have them.

Oh yeah... I'm too old... years ago my mum was mad when I want to buy cards and I had to return them to shop... :D and now... I have no money for that - there are most important things on the world.... So I'm glad that I found some way to play it but still the same cards? My next question is where are the "old" pokemons which we old fans like the most? Don't tell me that there are only Zekroms etc. from Unova... I don't want these "amazing" new cards - I only want to have chance to meet all kinds of pokemon and trying to play with them. Not only with some choosen ones...

yeah it's only my little groan, one from thousand, millions in this world and -I know- not so important to do something with it - but for moderators: You all know that there are many of players which are like me and have no chance to get more cards so can you do something for us? At least, please, make some place where we could play without zekroms etc, because is boring play against these cards!!! Some place for only basic pacs (or pacs made from them) is from my point of wiew (and as you know - not only from my!!!) good construction for many players. You're not here for only players with Zecroms, or yes??? Or you can do some button to kick these players out if we don't wanna play with them ; ) without their unfair win ; ).

I agree with you on this one... Though I'm on the opposite side, young not old, but I still have no way to get any cards like that. Sometimes I see people with about 100 packs in their binder at once. How is that even possible?

Anyway, yes, sadly, any cards older than the HGSS series has been banned. sad_smile.png

That kind of made me dissapointed, because in real life, all I have are older cards.

Hmmm and one question once again :D Why I can't chat with anyone? I wanted to chat with the opposite player in my games many times but I can't even write anything! Why? It's because we weren't friends or because what? I think that it's good for players to can communicate during game.... How can I find out how peoples are then? How can I be friend with someone b4 I send friend request to him? :((((

As of right now, you have to use canned chat. Click on the tab that appears on the right side. Click on "game room" When you get in, click the little speech bubble at the bottom, and choose a response. I don't know if it only the canned chat because of age restrictions, or because it is planned on being added to the newer version.But, so far this is the only way I know of to chat, unless you are in the lobby.

Trust me i have been barking up that tree for a few months. Im so poor i had to get a job to pay help pay my parents bills but thats beside the point. whatever you want unless a billion people post replys and makes this an uproar all the professors are going to say is good things are on the way. by time that happens your to old to play pokemon cards. so pretty much in this pitaful world unlees you got money you will never get to enjoy most things. I barely get on pokemon tcg anymore mainly waiting for someone to say something about not affording cards. All i can tell you is the same thing everyone else tells me THATS LIFE SO ENJOY. YOUR NOT ALONE JUST OTHERS ARE AFRAID TO SPEAK UP.

How come it says he posted this 1 day ago and says last seen 2 days ago?

Hmmm and one question once again :D Why I can't chat with anyone? I wanted to chat with the opposite player in my games many times but I can't even write anything! Why? It's because we weren't friends or because what? I think that it's good for players to can communicate during game.... How can I find out how peoples are then? How can I be friend with someone b4 I send friend request to him? :((((

Check your account settings, there is something there about chat settings whether to speak freely with anyone or use only pre-selected phrases.... Might need to change that. Hope that helps.

Thanks everyone for help... but my problem with chat is still actual - I check these settings and there were everything set in right way for the open free chat... I don't understand that, neither canned chat don't working to me, I tried everything! :(( It's sad and boring play with someone and can't say anything to him... :( It's like play against the computer however I like real persons more...

Thanks everyone for help... but my problem with chat is still actual - I check these settings and there were everything set in right way for the open free chat... I don't understand that, neither canned chat don't working to me, I tried everything! :(( It's sad and boring play with someone and can't say anything to him... :( It's like play against the computer however I like real persons more...

I'm just find out that at least canned chat works already... ; ) (but still it's not my cup of tea : / )

Hey guys! As an experienced TCG player, let me help you out a bit :)

1) Canned chat is PROBABLY due to your age - you can very easily make new accounts and that should bi-pass the problem

2) Come to the trading post chat channel (click the blue door on the chat screen) and I'll be happy to help you guys get started!

3) You can win cards by entering some of the informal leagues on the forums :) The Gym Leader challenge is an easy way to start building up your collection - please check the trading forum page and see 'Gym Leader Challenge' for more details. Basic Water/Basic Fire/Basic Grass should be enough for you to beat some of the easier gyms such as Metal, Fire, Water and Grass

I hope this is of some help! Can't wait to see you all on the Trading Post

A*

Hey guys! As an experienced TCG player, let me help you out a bit :)

1) Canned chat is PROBABLY due to your age - you can very easily make new accounts and that should bi-pass the problem

2) Come to the trading post chat channel (click the blue door on the chat screen) and I'll be happy to help you guys get started!

3) You can win cards by entering some of the informal leagues on the forums :) The Gym Leader challenge is an easy way to start building up your collection - please check the trading forum page and see 'Gym Leader Challenge' for more details. Basic Water/Basic Fire/Basic Grass should be enough for you to beat some of the easier gyms such as Metal, Fire, Water and Grass

I hope this is of some help! Can't wait to see you all on the Trading Post

A*

wow... thanks so much... it's sad that I've not chosen the right age (I don't like show my age etc. on the internet so I chose really low age : / ) So I.... think I'll try to do it again. So it will take some time to win again all basic decks...

...And... I tried do read about the Gym leader challenge and I'm not sure about how can I participate this - I mean which way can I play with someone specific (for example you like a grass gym leader)? there arent any buttons to play with anyone I want - I always played with peoples I dont know and I can't choose them... so I really don't understand how to do this... Please would you mind to clear it up to me? Thanks ; )

I see I'm still true greenhorn :D (but I think it's partially because my english isn't still as good : / so some things are harder to get across them)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived