Game Error: Rules Engine has died.

corym77

This error is getting really annoying. This has happened 6 times in the last hour and using 2 different browsers. Also are we not able to progress past the second match.It is hard to test a Beta with two matches.

This error keeps appearing after I beat the first round of the Platinum League.

It takith my Metopod prize back! :,(

I beat this same guy 4 times. Plus now the game freezes everything I try to beat him again. I just want to finish out this diamond league.

Now the game is saying. Trainer Challenge: The game could not be created. Then the screen goes blue and the screen says. Error: Rules Engine has failed.

Like everyone else here, I too am getting this error. Mine crops up when I fight **** - I beat him and made it to Calvin ******** I went to start the match, the blue screen with the error popped up and reset me to before I beat ****. My poor, lost Kingdra...

ETA: filtering, what are you doing. Oh well, it's still coherent enough.

Hello,

Yes, it's true.

I've got this problem too, i beated the first one from the platinum league many times too, it's keeps saying ERROR.

I've just started today but it's tooo funny to stop playing, i'd like to have this fixed asap.

I've wrote the support but haven't received an answer yet, hope it will be fixed quickly.

Greets.

I got this error in the final match in the platinum league as well. I used Feraligatr to KO the entire field (4 pokemon, with 4 prize cards left) after drawing the second to last prize, it crashed.

I just got it a couple minutes ago too. Really annoying, since I was a few seconds away from winning the match. Seems the error is back.

It acted up for me when I was dealing the winning attack, oh wells.

I'm sure one of you have already submitted a ticket for this already.

I'm experiencing this too, I'm stuck at Kendel!

I already defeated her twice.

I want my Raticateee!!!

I'm stuck at Kendell. I beat her like 6 times and each time I get that blasted error. On top of that I went back to fight someone else again and I got the error there too.

This happened to me to, right after I beat Tyson. Then it didn't seem to save my progress, so I'm stuck at him. Hopefully this gets fixed soon since it seems like a lot of people are having the same problem. :/

This is a known issue related to the planned maintenance of Pokemon.com. We have put in a temporary fix for this problem. However it will result in you not earning tokens while it is in place. In addition, your token count will not be accurate in game.

We appreciate your testing and patience during our beta period.

Have fun!

Archived