need some ideas for a club

spiritbomb102

i need some ideas to start my first club. give me any ideas including which forum: gpd or pr, a name for the club, and any other ideas. if you tell me any ideas you will be allow to post on the clubs page.

I don't know what gpd or pr means, but maybe you should make a legends club in the role play section, there's a few clubs on there so I wouldn't see how it would be wrong. And you could post pics (If you know how, I don't, so I couldn't tell you) and stuff like that. It could be called "Legends Fan Club" of "You Like Legends Club", Just be creative, and if you like my ideas, let me know. =D

i like your ideas. also gpd stands general pokemon discussion. oops pr is suppose to rp and it stands for role play.

I think you should make a Pokeball Club, as there aren't any of those and Pokeballs need their respect.

That has already been created, Selena.

oh yeah this is for everyone when this topic gets to 3 pages i will imiditly close this topic and start looking at all ideas. if there are 3 pages by tonight or this afternoon the club will be out on tuesday afternoon.

What about a club where we discuss the anime, and the lastest episodes and compare them to the game?

Spiral, you're back! I missed you!

I missed you guys too, the weather has been nice where I am so I've been out, today it's raining.

Anyway I was hoping to discuss the episode with Alder, I feel I must discuss his womanizing ways.

You don't understand! I feel the writing in that episode was almost a return to the excellent writing of the first season!

No. Not unless he died his hair orange, lightened his skin, and finally learned to not have to force open his eyes! tounge_smile.png

Well, kinda, but Brock would never talk to a gal like Alder did. Do they ever say which Pokémon of his died in the game?

That episode was weird to me and shouldn't have been made....It totally didn't describe how Alder acted at all in the game, it made a new personality for him which didn't make sense....

That episode was weird to me and shouldn't have been made....It totally didn't describe how Alder acted at all in the game, it made a new personality for him which didn't make sense....

i like it when alder thought that an apple would calm the pokemon down but iunstead the pokemon rammed him.

Archived