1x Bianca

1x Black Belt

2x Cilan

1x Cheerleader's Cheer

1x Skyarrow Bridge

1x DCE

21x Electric Energy

1x Water Energy

So, how do you like it? If you are here to criticize it, PLEASE don't post..... Thank you

So, how do you like it? If you are here to criticize it, PLEASE don't post..... Thank you

I hate to break this to you, but if you're going to post a deck list, you should probably expect people to want to help you make it better. You really shouldn't try shunning opinions about it (which is what had to be explained the hard way to a certain other individual I won't name here). What I'm going to suggest you do is up to you to consider. I'm not trying to offend you, I'm just going to offer suggestions for bettering your deck. If you don't want your deck to become better, you can ignore what I suggest, but i strongly recommend you consider making a few changes to your deck if you're willing to be open about it.

First, I'm going to recommend cutting down on the amount of energy you have. 23 is just too much. With a certain way of using energy acceleration that I'll describe later, you really don't need that much energy. Also, you have way too few Trainers.

As for Pokemon, I would recommend taking out the Haxorus line first and foremost; a 1-1-1 line for a Stage 2 is just too risky in this format. Next, either the Luxray or Ampharos lines should leave too. I'm going to recommend the former, since Ampharos at least has a decent means of energy acceleration that Luxray doesn't have, and you're only playing a 2-2-1 of the Luxray line. In their place, I'm going to suggest playing 3 each of Tynamo and Eelektrik to give you the energy acceleration to use Zekrom's Strong Volt.

I do like the idea of playing RSL, though, and if the Zebstrika is the one with Disconnect, that's a good keeper as well.

Other than that, the only other Pokemon I can suggest adding are Cleffa and Mewtwo EX. Cleffa can use Eeeeek to get you a better hand, and Mewtwo is there for...well, other Mewtwos. So the Pokemon list would be something like this:

1 Zekrom EX

1 Zekrom

1 Mewtwo EX

1 RSL (2 cards)

3-1-2 Ampharos

3-3 Eelektrik

2-1 Zebstrika

1 Cleffa

As for Trainers: Collector, Catcher, Level Ball, and Junk Arm should be some of your absolute first additions to the deck. You'll also want to play Rare Candy so you can get Amparos up and running quickly.

4 Pokemon Collector

3 Pokemon Catcher

4 Level Ball

4 Junk Arm

2 Rare Candy

2 Cilan (since I should leave some of the original stuff in the deck, I guess...and it's not bad either).

3 Pokemon Communication

And then, the rest gets filled in with energies:

3 Double Colorless

12 Lightning Energy

2 Prism Energy (Works as a Rainbow Energy for Basics so you can use it for either type on RSL)

1x Zekrom EX

1x Zekrom Reg.

1x Luxray

2x Luxio

2x Shinx

1x Zebstrika

2x Blitzle

1x Zapdos

2x Magnemite

2x Ampharos

3x Flaaffy

4x Mareep

1x Haxorus

1x Fraxure

1x Axew

1x RSL

1x Crushing Hammer

2x Switch

1x Level Ball

1x Bianca

1x Black Belt

2x Cilan

1x Cheerleader's Cheer

1x Skyarrow Bridge

1x DCE

21x Electric Energy

1x Water Energy

@larry: legends arnt considered basics...

whats the point of magnemite? And 1 Zekrom EX isnt enough. You need at least 3

I agree with Larry but by the looks of it I don't think he has access to the cards he needs. He's working with what he has. Pokefan you should make all the cards Larry listed a checklist for the deck you could potentially make. I suggest you trade away the cards you don't need for the cards that Larry suggested to you.

Archived