Hey Admins! Please Read this. (and anyone else sick of losing because of glitches)

heavyarms55

I'm trying very hard to control my anger right now. But I am SICK of all these glitches. The Newer cards from ND are a little understandable, they are newer. But they've been out a while now too.

But this, glitch... I made and Suicune and Entei Legend deck because I wanted to run something not standard. So I inculded the stadium card Indigo Plateau which gives +30 HP to pokemon Legend. Well in the last match, it just blatantly didn't work. Which COST ME MY WIN. I don't really care about win/loss ratios. But I do care when I lose because the game is not working properly. I'm sick of this. That card not working at that point was the only reason I lost and that's crap. It's not like the eviolite glitch where people can choose not to abuse it, no it's blatantly a problem with the game. It is NOT a new card, it should work by this point.

Why should we continue to play TCGO if randomly we lose matches because the game isn't working right? Why? On top of all this I still have Blue Screen error messages, and failed log ins and don't always draw 2 prizes from knocking out EX cards... Oh and don't forget about EXP share, when that card is in play it just does whatever it wants.

How long is this going to remain in Beta? Is there a date? Do you think you're Mojang and this is Minecraft? When Minecraft was in Beta they fixed glitches ASAP when they found out about them!

I know I'm not the only one out there sick of "BETA" being used as an excuse. I've heard rumors of a big update coming that's gonna overhaul this whole game, but they are just rumors.

Please, if there's an Admin willing to respond to this with an Honest legitmate explanation I'd really appericiate it.

I'm just not having fun when I'm losing or winning because the game isn't working properly. I want to win or lose because of skill, or luck, or better deck build, they way card games are supposed to work.

The rumors you've heard about are not just rumors and are straight from the Director of Online Development;

"So, where are we headed today? We have taken lessons learned from our original version and have begun revamping it, creating a new version that will launch later this year."

You can check out the origional thread here and it may answer some of your questions.

The rumors you've heard about are not just rumors and are straight from the Director of Online Development;

"So, where are we headed today? We have taken lessons learned from our original version and have begun revamping it, creating a new version that will launch later this year."

You can check out the origional thread here and it may answer some of your questions.

Thanks for pointing this out. While "later this year" is REALLY vague, it still does confirm the rumor of a big update.

You're not alone. A lot of people are sick of losing becuase of things like this. For the time being though, it seems like we're just in a holding patteren. From what I understand, there was a complete overhual behind the scenes awhile back. The new team is stuck using the old team's (poor) code. Version two, hopefully, will be written better and by people that understand it. The new version was supposed to be early this year, but has just been pushed back to "Somtime this year....maybe"

Archived