Wii U Discussion Thread

Super Smash Bros 4. I wouldn't expected it to be release as soon as I hope, which would be around the time Wii-U hits the US, but I'll wait.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quilavaflare

• Litwickfan11

• PokemonEliteFour

• Fred2222

Litwickfan11

Interesting, I hope it's a good one. I woould like to see a SRPG or a JRPG of that new game, maybe a New Nintendo Series. (FE NO PLEASE!)

I would aso just love to see a new Mario Sports Mix, a Pokepark, a New Pokemon Game for the Wii U ( I'm looking at you Nobunaga) and a new Harvest Moon (???っと???っと???っと???っと ???っと???っと???っと???っと Harvest Moon!)

Quilavaflare

(FE?)

They should make a normal pokemon game, like the RPG, but it would be for the console.

That would be awesome! Like a 3d kind of thing like they do in colloseum, insread of the usual, cubey style.

It would be new, because they are always for portable consoles.

PokemonEliteFour

Also, in the span of the game's life there should be a Kid Icarus: Uprising 2 for it. I'm already at the 20th out of 25th chapter on the first one.

(FE?)

They should make a normal pokemon game, like the RPG, but it would be for the console.

That would be awesome! Like a 3d kind of thing like they do in colloseum, insread of the usual, cubey style.

It would be new, because they are always for portable consoles.

Yes, just imagine playing Pokemon, except without multitasking, without moving around, and only playing with friends while at home.

• 3 weeks later...
NinjaPokemonFan

I hope a new Pikmin comes out (At E3 somebody said something about putting a new Pikmin on the Wii U), Pokemon? I don't know if that will work too well, but we just gotta wait huh?

• 3 weeks later...
Litwickfan11

Hmm, I'll post on the Brainstorming topic....Maybe

Name:

Age (Must be 12-18):

District (One through Seventeen, Two only. Must be one boy and one girl):

Personality:

Bio:

Appearence (Pic or Writ):

-----------

After being accepted

What pokemon you are: