Sign in to follow this  
Litwickfan11

Wii U Discussion Thread

PokemonEliteFour

I get a feeling Lit lives in Japan because he plays Japanese games like Nobunaga, and Yggdra Union.

Litwickfan11

Just because I'm a huge fan of JRPGs doesn't mean I live in Japan. I can't even read Japanese, and I know about this stuff because of Serebii...

Now, of topicness stops, I'm curious on what other Games you guys would like for the Wii U

Quilavaflare

Let's see...

Well, for starters, the obvious.

Zelda!

Duh...

The controllere has like your items and what-not, and that way, you don't have to look at annoying menus to put on steel boots every time!

Fred2222

Sonic!

dhero

I don't know when I'll be getting the Wii U. Recently, I've come to realize that I have way too many games. Enough is enough, right? I used to buy games before I read the reviews. That ended up costing me about $200 in games I hated. Now with the 3DS, I have 4 games for it, plus 10 NES, 10 GBA, some 3DSware and some DSiWare. I've spent over a thousand hours on my 3DS and I could go a thousand more, and then I have so many games on my Wii and for my Wii, 40 DS games, and small GBA and GBC libraries, and even a few GameCube games...

So at this point, I've stopped buying games, because I'm just no getting many hours-per-dollar as I used to get. Instead of buying a new game, I could just revisit an old one, no money, no disappointment. I have more games than I can play, and I do have work to do in addition to that. So now, I'm hardly buying any games, and I'm trying to play them less, too. And I have to stop going on forums. Seriously. I have to get back to work now...

Quilavaflare

If your saying you are at work now, and your going on forums, then yes, i agree.

I get games, when I can, that is. I guess I've accumulated a few over theyears...

PokemonEliteFour

I don't know when I'll be getting the Wii U. Recently, I've come to realize that I have way too many games. Enough is enough, right? I used to buy games before I read the reviews. That ended up costing me about $200 in games I hated. Now with the 3DS, I have 4 games for it, plus 10 NES, 10 GBA, some 3DSware and some DSiWare. I've spent over a thousand hours on my 3DS and I could go a thousand more, and then I have so many games on my Wii and for my Wii, 40 DS games, and small GBA and GBC libraries, and even a few GameCube games...

So at this point, I've stopped buying games, because I'm just no getting many hours-per-dollar as I used to get. Instead of buying a new game, I could just revisit an old one, no money, no disappointment. I have more games than I can play, and I do have work to do in addition to that. So now, I'm hardly buying any games, and I'm trying to play them less, too. And I have to stop going on forums. Seriously. I have to get back to work now...

Lol, wow, then just leave. You won't get to see your fellow members anymore though. And also, you just think they're bad. You remind me of my friend who isn't positive about stuff. I haven't read any reviews either and I've bought lots of games, none of them being bad. For example Super Monkey Ball 3DS. I beat it. Starfox 64 3D, beat. Pokemon Rumble Blast. Beaten. And I'm right now playing Kid Icarus: Uprising on my 3DS. I'm on the 20th/25th chapter! If you don't think those games were worth it, you are either A. Not open to new things or B. Don't have a good taste in games. As for me, I get at least 3-4 games a month. My parents have very famous jobs though.

dhero

If your saying you are at work now, and your going on forums, then yes, i agree.

I get games, when I can, that is. I guess I've accumulated a few over theyears...

I'm not at work; I'm just working. Or at least I should be. I work for a few minutes and then I let myself get distracted ._.

I have so many games because I have the money. I'm the kind of person who doesn't usually want things, but when I do want things, I get them that instant. *just bought an overpriced mockingjay pin and can't wait for it to get here*

My 3DS games are as follows:

OoT 3D: obvious. I've put something like 150 hours into it, 3-heart runs even on Master Quest.

Dead or Alive Dimensions: The last fighter I'll ever need. I got it on sale for $20!!! About 60-80 hours on it and mostly bought it to wait for the next 3DS game worth buying.

Super Mario 3D Land: I wanted this like no non-Pokemon/Golden Sun game ever before! Got it, 120 hours, still love it.

Mario Kart 7: I didn't get this on release day, but I already have 140 hours on it. Mhm.

Now, Star Fox, I'm not into that. As for Kid Icarus, it's way too fast-paced for me, and I'm definitely not getting it now that I've missed out on the free 3D Classic download. I was interested in it only when I thought it was more about platforming, not genres I hate (super-fast rail shooting and fast movements across huge areas). I like a game I can really explore and look around in. They last longer, and I play games in all sorts of different moods. Sometimes, late at night, I've just walked around in Hyrule.

PokemonEliteFour

Lol, wow, then just leave. You won't get to see your fellow members anymore though. And also, you just think they're bad. You remind me of my friend who isn't positive about stuff. I haven't read any reviews either and I've bought lots of games, none of them being bad. For example Super Monkey Ball 3DS. I beat it. Starfox 64 3D, beat. Pokemon Rumble Blast. Beaten. And I'm right now playing Kid Icarus: Uprising on my 3DS. I'm on the 20th/25th chapter! If you don't think those games were worth it, you are either A. Not open to new things or B. Don't have a good taste in games. As for me, I get at least 3-4 games a month. My parents have very famous jobs though.

Quilavaflare

Doctors?

Monkey ball! Despicable...

PokemonEliteFour

Do you know the show Mad on Cartoonnetwork, Flame?

Quilavaflare

Your joking, right?

PokemonEliteFour

No, why. What do you watch on TV? Anyway, they make funny shorts of stuff. I have two great ideas for them. The first one being a mix of Dragon Ball Z Kai and Super Monkey Ball games called Super Monkey Ball Z, which would make me die of laughing. And the legend of Tarman. An old man that wondered in a jungle and got stuck in tar, somehow getting out covered in tar, roaming the jungle.

Oh, btw, you used the wrong your. It's you're joking, right? Not your joking right.

dhero

No, why. What do you watch on TV? Anyway, they make funny shorts of stuff. I have two great ideas for them. The first one being a mix ox Dragon Ball Z Kai and Super Monkey Ball games called Super Monkey Ball Z, which would make me die of laughing. And the legend of Tarman. An old man that wondered in a jungle and got stuck in tar, somehow getting out covered in tar, roaming the jungle.

Oh, btw, you used the wrong your. It's you're joking, right? Not your joking right.

I loved Star Blecch, but stopped watching because there were too many puke jokes (which I have never thought are funny in any way) and the animation isn't very good.

Quilavaflare

Well, it looked kind of weird, and it was, when I watched it the first time. Personally, the things I saw weren't funny but... Thats just because i'm a fuddyduddy. I don't like funny as in, weird and crazy funny. Everyone else does though. I believe you though, it doesn't sound like something that you would make up. Anyway, so do you get to help them out?

PokemonEliteFour

Star Bleach? What is that? And what channel is it on?

EDIT: Also, you probably just didn't wait long enough Quilava. They have very funny shorts. Like Law and Ogre with Shrek in it. A rip off of the reality show Law and Order, a crime show. And that's just something minor that's funny.

Quilavaflare

Hes talking about on the show -.-

PokemonEliteFour

Also, this is coming from someone who has Aspergers, meaning not only is it minor Autism, but people with it have a very, very short sense of humor. The only shows that make me laugh are Mad and Robot Chicken.

dhero

Also, this is coming from someone who has Aspergers, meaning not only is it minor Autism, but people with it have a very, very short sense of humor. The only shows that make me laugh are Mad and Robot Chicken.

What about Spongebob?--the old episodes of course. I don't know about you, but the Band Geeksepisode is the greatest 11 minutes of animation in history.

Quilavaflare

If you had autism, then why would you be typing to us now?

PokemonEliteFour

I have Aspergers, not Autism. Aspergers is MILD Autism. Look up the word MILD. -.-

I liked Spongebob when I was little, I just use it to go to sleep now by looking at the screen with the volume off.

Quilavaflare

Sorry. I just thought that because I know someone with autism, and they don't act like you.

I think of spongebob as my worst nightmare...

Wait, lets get back on topic.

spiritbomb102

it is actullay called the E3

Litwickfan11

No..E3 is a Video Gaming Convention.................

What was with this Off-Topic stuff!? Can yo uguys all make a List of games that you want to see please? QUil did a good job at saying a Zelda title

Quilavaflare

thats the obvious though...

What about a brand new game, as in, a game that isn't part of a series?

Sign in to follow this