Is anyone else getting this blue screen error?

apex

Error: RE failure: Rules Engine has died

After winning my first game against Zach, this blue screen keeps popping up with this error. This only started since the last maintenance, before then i was playing just fine and progressing through the leagues. I't happens when im using Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer. I't happens after clearing cache, clearing history, restarting windows, updating windows and updating flash. I't happens no matter how i win, getting all 6 prize cards, knocking out all his pokemon with none left on the bench. Soon as the game is going to end it just freezes up, blue screen pops up, it reads "Error: RE failure: Rules Engine has died". Im running Windows7 64bit Home Premium, newest Mozilla Firefox and newest Microsoft Internet Explorer.

I would very much like to play past Zach as i was before the maintenance, any info would be much appreciated, thanks everyone!

perhaps your computer has a virus

The blue screen is from the pokemon flash game itself, not my computer.

its not a Virus,it just happened the same thing to me,right after i wont the 4th match in the diamond league against Ali and i went to the score screen,the error message appeared.

as i saw it,i just refreshed my browser,only to find that because of the error the victory was not counted for me and now i have to play this same match again,just as if i lost.

Error: RE failure: Rules Engine has died

After winning my first game against Zach, this blue screen keeps popping up with this error. This only started since the last maintenance, before then i was playing just fine and progressing through the leagues. I't happens when im using Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer. I't happens after clearing cache, clearing history, restarting windows, updating windows and updating flash. I't happens no matter how i win, getting all 6 prize cards, knocking out all his pokemon with none left on the bench. Soon as the game is going to end it just freezes up, blue screen pops up, it reads "Error: RE failure: Rules Engine has died". Im running Windows7 64bit Home Premium, newest Mozilla Firefox and newest Microsoft Internet Explorer.

I would very much like to play past Zach as i was before the maintenance, any info would be much appreciated, thanks everyone!

Make sure to submit a bug report! Instructions are here: www.pokemontcg.com/forums/general-discussion/topics/how-to-submit-bugs

ok now,i played the same match again,won again,moved on the next match...and when its about to begin,i get the blue screen again and guess what?

IT STILL TOOK AWAY MY PREVIOUS WIN!

seems the game doesnt want me to get past the 4th match of the Diamond League so i guess i wont be trying it again until a fix is realesed.

After searching the forums i thought i was alone with this problem, seems a lot more people are experiencing it!

I started messing around in pokemon.com's account settings. I registered this account recently only to play pokemonTCG.com. Anyways it turns out i didnt even activate it. After activating, my name in the upper right tab actually changed, and i updated a few options, i wasnt even able to post in the forums until i activated the account. So to make this post i updated/activated my account, posted this topic, then tried to play again, and it finally worked!

I beat Zach, no problems. After destroying M'ick, i made it all the way to the Game Summary page, and BOOM - Blue Screen of Death with the same error message. I couldnt click continue or replay and of course i lost the win. Not to mention my tokens went from 11 down to zer0.

This is why we beta, b'ut lets hope for an explanation and fix soon. I will also file a bug report as -wbers- suggested, we should all file one actually.

Good luck guys, lets try and post our experiences with this error, maybe we can help each other out. Im tired of playing these scrubs in the gold league!

After re-checking the forums, it seems a ton of other topics and people have been going through the same blue screen of death problem. Interesting.

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you all ran into the same issue. We know it is frustrating to loose progress like that. The good news is that the developers are aware of the issue, and are working hard on a fix. I can't promise any timeframes, but it's very important for us to make sure you guys can play through the game smoothly. This is obviously standing in the way of that.

The game is in beta right now, which means that it has not reached fully seamless functionality. Look forward to less problems like this in the future as we continue to provide fixes and work on the game.

Stay tuned for updates on the issue, and again, we apologize for any frustration!

Lorello

Archived