Sign in to follow this  
Beat15

Lets start a journey!

tomasagent

. Oh and I think we should start in Unova since most of us have pokemon from that region.

my personal favorite is hoenn, but I'm ok with any reigon

Roxasnoi

and is there any way i can have a shinx also? i'd like to end up with garchomp and luxray later on.

alien2009

My charecter will be Rocky. His starter will be a Lillipup named Spike. His Personality will be overly optimistic. he looks like my avatar.

finfan14

Can i still join? If so my character is Dez he started with a Trapinch who doesn't have a nickname (unless i have to have one for it) Dez's personality is laid back but when a battle starts he is real focused. His appearence is like my avatar's.

Beat15

and is there any way i can have a shinx also? i'd like to end up with garchomp and luxray later on.

We'll work a way into it. As to how we'll start thats a tricky one. We all have to agree on where to start and what everyone's gonna do.

I'll join the fun.

I'll be Jaxon, and his starter is Oshawott who often squirts him with water gun.

Beat15

I'll join the fun.

I'll be Jaxon, and his starter is Oshawott who often squirts him with water gun.

cool you and my guy would both have an oshawott

Prince_Ludwig

I've been wondering for a long time how this'll actually work. I won't participate in it and there's no chance I will, but wot is it? A roleplay? A collaborative fan-fiction?

kdoll154

I've been wondering for a long time how this'll actually work. I won't participate in it and there's no chance I will, but wot is it? A roleplay? A collaborative fan-fiction?

heck i know.

Tking17

Mostly younger kids are on this forum, so yea, I imagine it's just some kids getting together to play on a Pokemon forum. Seems normal to me.

Beat15

Its just a way for pokemon lovers to create a fun way to meet others while we create our own journey through whereever we feel like going. I did this right after i joined up so i could meet new people. SO i guess you could call it a group socializing project.

kdoll154

say when do we start the story?i REALLY want to see me in it.just so know my name isnt truter.

Beat15

I'm not completely sure when we aregoing to start. We still have to get the others to decide on it too. I don't want to start until everyone is ready.

kdoll154

no ones posting well....its going down in history....with bill waterson,s booger strip....

bananion

i'm here... :o

Ade4265

Are you still looking for characters or have you started writing it?

tomasagent

I'm checking this almost every day.

muzikmaestro

Thalia ("Tally" or "Thal" for short).... and a female Vulpix she got as a present from her father as her starter....... no name for the Vulpix (yet)....... Thalia looks like my avy, but with really long dark brown hair in a braid down her back, is 16, and has green eyes..... she is usually serious and down-to-earth and logical, but is very geeky/nerdy.... she is willing, a natural leader, loves music, hates conflicts between people, loves pokemon, is hardworking/determined, and dreams of being a master..........

Sign in to follow this