Sign in to follow this  
Beat15

Lets start a journey!

Beat15

How about we all try to make an awesome story about a group of friends going off on a journey. I don't want to write it on my own, so if you want to help just describe the kind of trainer you want your character to be and teh pokemon you want to be your lifelong partner. Please note it should be a pokemon just starting out like in the games, at level 5. YOu can choose any pokemon, as long as its not legendary, or your only limited to catching it once(excluding zorua, fossil pokemon, and evee). So let me know if you want to help. I'm going to be

Skipper. I'm using the look of my avatar, but if you want to describe teh appearance of your trainer go ahead. I just think this will be fun, and if you want to help you can.

tomasagent

I will be Thomas starting with a pikachu named and I am also using my avatar. I would like my personality to be a bit like Conway.

Beat15

Isn't he the guy who's practically stalking Dawn?

Man i forgot to mention my personality. I'm gonna be a spaz like Barry, just not trying to fine people. I love that guys energy.

tomasagent

Isn't he the guy who's practically stalking Dawn?

Yes and he is also very smart, like meteeth_smile.png

Beat15

Alright. What should the relationship between Beat and Thomas be? Freindly rivals, close friends, you decide.

bananion

Can I be in it too? :D

I'm Kate, and I look like my avatar, except I have long, curly hair. They don't have it in the creator thing >o<

I would start out with a Skorupi, and my personality is obnoxiously cheerful and energetic >u< I may seem spacey and stupid, but if you battle me, my mind is quick.. hehe :)

Lord_Fang

I'll give it a try as well. My avatar as my apperance. Stew and I'll start off with a Growlithe. Calm,relax and polite as my personality.

kdoll154

how bout atrainer named truter who has a denieo who sometimes bites him.

Beat15

Alright so we have:

Truter and deino

Stew and Growlithe

Kate and Skorupi

THomas and Sparky the Pikachu

And Beat with Skipper the Oshawott.

Is this enough people, or should we get some more people? Also do you want to give your partners a nickname?

thechadsnyder13

i cant wait to play

bananion

Oh, I want my Skorupi to be named Clyde.. :D

tomasagent

Alright. What should the relationship between Beat and Thomas be? Freindly rivals, close friends, you decide.

close friends, but they still argue a lot.

kdoll154

his denieo name is hydra and im like ash/calvin(from calvin and hobbes)if you dout know that but he is ill-mannered.he is 13 years old .

Beat15

i cant wait to play

Do you want to be in it? You can if you want to. Just tell me your starter and its name, along with your trainer, his name, and his partner.

Beat15

What region should we go through? Should we make one up? Should we challenge gyms? Or are some gonna be coordinaters? Ahh this is harder than i thought!

we should do all regions and challenge all gyms EXCEPT viridian city gym.

NintenDuck

Why not that one?

kdoll154

Why not that one?

probly cause giovani

Beat15

We could do that. Ithink that we should have Gary be the gym leader since he's the leader in gold and silver. Oh and I think we should start in Unova since most of us have pokemon from that region. Oh and should we all start at the same time or each meet upon the road? One more thing when everyone is ready to start let me know.

Roxasnoi

still looking for people to add?

Beat15

still looking for people to add?

Sure if you want to be in it just tell me the name of your trainer, his appearance, and his partner pokemon, along with its name. Oh and also the personality of your trainer.

Roxasnoi

Well, my name will be Atticus, and ill use the appreance of my avatar. I'm calm and quite, with a sense of arrogance.

My partner will be a male gible name Octavius.

On a side note, i like the idea of gyms and what not.

Beat15

Well, my name will be Atticus, and ill use the appreance of my avatar. I'm calm and quite, with a sense of arrogance.

My partner will be a male gible name Octavius.

On a side note, i like the idea of gyms and what not.

Cool, glad to have you join.

NintenDuck

Actually that Gym Leader is Blue, not Gary. Blue is the game counterpart, whereas Gary is the anime adaption of Blue, and, as has been said before:

ANIME =/= GAMES

Roxasnoi

so when will we start? and how will we start?

Sign in to follow this