Sign in to follow this  
ChaChaPichu

So Ya...

ChaChaPichu

I Just bought an Black & White ,Blue Assault deck of cards

But now i dont know what to do. I visited the shop and got my deck of cards on my account, but i dont have online closed beta matches.

What do i do?!?!Please help!

~ Pichu

Espoah

I Just bought an Black & White ,Blue Assault deck of cards

But now i dont know what to do. I visited the shop and got my deck of cards on my account, but i dont have online closed beta matches.

What do i do?!?!Please help!

~ Pichu

I'm sorry, I guess I wasn't clear enough, but those decks are only for the trainer challenge, single player, and you can't use them to get into the closed beta. What you need to buy is one of the specially-marked Black and White booster packs or booster boxes. They usually aren't carried in major outlets like Walmart or Target, so your best bet would be to check out a local card shop or hobby store that specializes in this stuff. The label on the booster boxes looks like this:

HNI_0092.jpg

and the booster packs have the same label, but I'm guessing it has slightly different text.

JayKam

only special marked B&W booster packs give close beta access, NO ONE ever said deck codes give closed beta access. look up FAQs

ChaChaPichu

Oh... Well thats a bummer ._.

Well at least you were all nice enough to tell me what i did wrong. :)

~ Pichu

Espoah

At least the booster packs aren't as expensive as the decks, so you don't have to spend as much as you thought to get into the beta.

Sign in to follow this