Need blastoise and all of his re evolutions.

• Please log in to reply

30 April 2011 - 01:28 AM

Absolutezer0

Rookie Trainer

• Absolutezer0
I want to make a water deck around blastoise. I have several rare cards I can trade the ones i can mention off the top of my head is the top half of the ho oh legend card. And the other is a card i have no clue about its called alph lithograph and its written in unknown language. I have several other but like i said I cant think of them off the top of my head if anyone has the cards i want ill be happy to trade heavily in your favor.

30 April 2011 - 01:29 AM

Absolutezer0

Rookie Trainer

• Absolutezer0

I want to make a water deck around blastoise. I have several rare cards I can trade the ones i can mention off the top of my head is the top half of the ho oh legend card. And the other is a card i have no clue about its called alph lithograph and its written in unknown language. I have several other but like i said I cant think of them off the top of my head if anyone has the cards i want ill be happy to trade heavily in your favor.

ment to type Pre-Evolutions

30 April 2011 - 03:53 AM

09Trainer09

Rookie Trainer

• 09Trainer09
do you have a charizard?

30 April 2011 - 05:56 AM

Tomq

Rookie Trainer

• Tomq
Just keep trainig up one deck.

30 April 2011 - 06:34 AM

CAZ85

Rookie Trainer

• CAZ85
I have 1 Squirtle and 1 Wartortle. I also have 3 Buizel and 2 Floatzel; 2 Poliwag, 2 Poliwhirl, and 1 Poliwrath; 4 Horsea and 1 Kingdra.

I'm looking for Darkness Energy, Double Colorless Energy, Sneasel, Minccino + Cinccino, and most search or draw support cards.

@PikaPika: Sadly I don't think there is a Charizard card in the online game yet. The only boosters available are from HGSS and up.

30 April 2011 - 06:59 AM

jlh1978

Rookie Trainer

• jlh1978
when will you be on? I'll trade with you. I need the horsea. and is that a kingdra prime?

30 April 2011 - 04:11 PM

karstenokk

Rookie Trainer

• karstenokk
Ive got 4 Squirtle 2 Wartortle and 1 Blastoise as far as i know. Im prepared to trade it, if you have something cool in return lol.

30 April 2011 - 05:29 PM

coolestman22

Rookie Trainer

• coolestman22

first of all, Alph Litograph is not in a foriegn language.

ONE says Look at your opponent's hand.

TWO says Shuffle your deck.

THREE says Return any stadium in play to its owners hand.

FOUR says look at all your face down prize cards.

Second of all, I have about 15 blastoise from unleashed. Is that one OK or do you want the one from platinum? Could you also try to list your entire collection of rares that people would want?

01 May 2011 - 01:45 PM

Kaolian40

Rookie Trainer

• Kaolian40
I have 4 horseas,2 seadras ,1 kingdra,4 squitle , 2 wartortle ,4 totodile ,2 croconaw ,1 ferallgatr , 2 teddiursas ,1 ursaling , 4 eevees and 3 vaporeans

02 May 2011 - 05:59 PM

Jaymin

Rookie Trainer

• Jaymin
I have a Blastoise and a Kingdra Prime. Looks like you have enough squirtles and wartortles from the other guys. :)