Game crashes and trade error

• Please log in to reply

16 March 2019 - 03:45 AM

Shogun_Warrior

Trainer

• Shogun_Warrior

Hey all been along time for me being in the forums.But something has finally got me questioning things.When will these buggs for game crashing and trade locks finally be fixed.Many of us cant even post an offer to friends let alone to anyone in trading chat.Which leaves just public posts but even public isn't a gaurantee especially if their are cards one needs quickly for testing for any up coming events irl.

Was just something that finally hit my annoy button.Just curious if anything is on track to fix these issues.

17 March 2019 - 06:46 AM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

Hello Shogun_Warrior, I'm sorry to hear you are having some issues. If you continue to have an issue, I suggest you send a in a ticket to our support team. You can submit a ticket by clicking the link to the support portal in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

17 March 2019 - 07:21 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Hello Shogun_Warrior, I'm sorry to hear you are having some issues. If you continue to have an issue, I suggest you send a in a ticket to our support team. You can submit a ticket by clicking the link to the support portal in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

I know of at least 3 players who've submitted Support Tickets, more than 2 weeks ago.  There's also a thread about this Trade bug, going on the 4th page now.

Still, it's not even on the Known Issues list.  :(   Where's the love?

Edited by RobRatt, 17 March 2019 - 07:24 AM.