[GAME BUG] Deck Manager (Save button doesn't work)

• Please log in to reply

12 March 2019 - 11:04 AM

MaxyCaruso

Novice Trainer

• MaxyCaruso

When I try to save my deck the save button doesnt work. The "export" button works instead. This happens with my trevenant deck, while if i want to edit other decks, the save button works

12 March 2019 - 11:12 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Another player reported this about a week ago (further down).   While it hasn't made it to "Known Issues" yet, one of the moderators said she would forward it to development.  Apparently, decks with BREAK cards don't save.

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/70478-game-trevenant-break-deck-saving-glitch/

15 March 2019 - 02:43 PM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

I am not having any trouble saving BREAK decks.  This may be client-specific.

I'm using a windows OS.  It probably doesn't make a difference, but what OS are you on?

The truth waits for no one.  That which you refuse to see, TPCi, slips past you.  The chat function was never your problem, yet through your blindness, you have made it one.

15 March 2019 - 03:50 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

I am not having any trouble saving BREAK decks.  This may be client-specific.

I'm using a windows OS.  It probably doesn't make a difference, but what OS are you on?

It's specific to Trevenant Break decks.  When this was reported a couple weeks ago (by a couple players), it also affected Greninja Break decks.  But they must have done a secret fix with Greninja.

I've tested it on both Windows and iPad, and Trevenant Break decks don't save properly.  The "save" button does nothing.  I know the deck lists are good, without problem cards in them, since they were Top 8 in tournaments.

Edited by RobRatt, 15 March 2019 - 03:52 PM.

16 March 2019 - 02:51 AM

XK920XK

Veteran Trainer

• XK920XK

im having no issues with break in decks, im able to create and save and use them.