[CARD] Black Market (Team Up) #134 Giving less prizes on KO's dealt by ability damage

Cards Versus Mode

• Please log in to reply

11 March 2019 - 11:22 PM

SillentRabbit

Rookie Trainer

• SillentRabbit

So, I was playing against a deck with Black Market, when I knocked out my opponent's Darkrai EX with Decidueye GX's ability it gave me only one prize. Black Market text reads: When a Darkness Pokémon (yours or your opponent's) that has any Darkness Energy attached to it is Knocked Out by damage from an opponent's attack, that player takes 1 fewer Prize card.

It specifies damage from an attack, so it shouldn't be activating like that.

12 March 2019 - 12:18 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

You're reading it right.  But this is a Known Issue that is scheduled to be fixed.

•  Black Market Prism Star (TEU #134): The effect of this card applies when a {D} Pokemon with {D} Energy attached is Knocked Out by any means, rather than just by damage from an opponent's attack.

Source >> http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/70266-version-261-known-issues/

12 March 2019 - 08:48 PM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot

So, I was playing against a deck with Black Market, when I knocked out my opponent's Darkrai EX with Decidueye GX's ability it gave me only one prize. Black Market text reads: When a Darkness Pokémon (yours or your opponent's) that has any Darkness Energy attached to it is Knocked Out by damage from an opponent's attack, that player takes 1 fewer Prize card.

It specifies damage from an attack, so it shouldn't be activating like that.

Hello there SillentRabbit, 

Thank you for your post. RobRatt is right, it's the known issue.

Please, always research your issue in the Known Bugs thread to make sure it isn't something our team is already working on.

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

For more help please visit the Pokémon Support Portal to submit a ticket.

Prior to posting in the forum, please check out the forum rules.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cards, Versus Mode