[GAME] Deck Manager - card search bug: Shamin ex

• Please log in to reply

08 March 2019 - 05:18 AM

playhavock

Trainer

• playhavock

when looking for cards using keywords in the deck manager Shamin ex no longer shows up when typing "set" or "set up" although those cards should locate it.

08 March 2019 - 06:27 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

when looking for cards using keywords in the deck manager Shamin ex no longer shows up when typing "set" or "set up" although those cards should locate it.

You're right.  Searching for the text doesn't locate some cards.

After a little more searching in-game, it seems that the "title" of Abilities don't work for any of the cards.  I don't remember if that's ever worked, but it sure seems like it should.  BTW, it's not just in Deck Manager, but also in our Collection.

EDIT:  Again, I'm not sure if this has ever worked, but after checking some more, the "title" of Attacks don't give search results either.  Maybe it's always been this way?

Hope you don't mind an off-topic comment about netiquette on the forum.  In the In-Game Exchange section, I just noticed that a moderator "locked" one of your old trade requests.  That's not necessary, since completed trades float to the bottom naturally.  Modifying either the post or the title (which you did) is usually sufficient.  The only way he would have done so is if you requested it.  That trade was over a month old.  Now, an old trade that doesn't offer any info to others is pushed up to the top, and has to start floating down all over again.  If everyone asked their "done deals" to be locked, that would be the front page.  Please just let them die next time.

Edited by RobRatt, 08 March 2019 - 06:54 AM.

08 March 2019 - 07:22 PM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot

Hello playhavock, 

Thank you for reporting this possible issue. I will go ahead and forward it to the development team.

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

For more help please visit the Pokémon Support Portal to submit a ticket.

Prior to posting in the forum, please check out the forum rules.