Hmmmm, thanks Lalamon... Yeah the Eevee Expert hasn't worked for me either. Neither has any of the others that are similar, like the "Pokemon Researcher Rayquaza," "Pokemon Explorer," etc... Literally nothing involving the Pokedex. Yet, ironically, I have also found that none of the other facets work UNLESS I sign in at the Pokedex page! ROFL!
Also, the P-tokens WILL sync to your PTCGO Game client! However, it is weird...
1. You sign into you client and claim your daily prize.
2. Sign into the Pokemon website via the Pokedex.
3. "Log Out" of your game client but don't shut down.
4. Make sure your P-tokens in the game client match your online profile -- if not, stop, clear all cookies and cache in your browser. Close the browser. Reopen the browser. Go to the Pokedex page and sign-in. Make sure to agree to all Pokemon.com's cookie requirements. Click the "left-sidebar's" P-token icon to enter the online avatar shop, then navigate right back to the Pokedex page. The P-tokens should update to the correct amount.
5. Click the top Navbar on "Play Minigames."
6. Achieve a prize in any "Minigame Mastery" (Pokemon Pulse, Chesnaught's Spikey Shield, Floette's Float) or "Online Game All-Stars."
7. When the popup appears, click the "OK" button or little P-token slide out that appears. I believe the games all have an actual window that pops-up and you have to confirm. Once that is done. Stop.
8. Back on the left sidebar click the P-Token again to enter the avatar shop. Then navigate back to the homepage or Pokedex page and the P-tokens should have updated on your profile.
9. Return to the game client screen and login.
10. Your online tokens should have now synced with your in game account.
11. Logout online before earning tokens in game or they will desync again and when you login online it will revert the amount of tokens in your game back to the last number online.
12. Play the game client and earn tokens. Then logout of the game client.
13. Log back in on the Pokedex page, once logged in, click the P-token on the left sidebar and then navigate away from the Avatar Shop to the Pokedex or Main Page -- and voila! Your in game tokens are now synced with your online account.
It's a pain I know, but that is how it is supposed to work, without as many specific steps I am certain.
You simply cannot earn tokens on the client and online simultaneously as it will cause the gamelink to desync. This is probably due to exploiters attempting to play the client based game while having a basic macro play online games in a back window or watch PokemonTv simultaneously. I can well assume.
The system defaults to whatever the number of tokens on your online profile may be over the game client... always. Ergo, never login to the game when the online account has less tokens or it will steal them from your game client! Unless you just purchased clothing or something online, then it is supposed to do that. However, if you leave the online account open, and play the game client while the browser is open and logged in running in the background it will default to the online account's token count.
Let's say you have 500 P-tokens online, and then complete a daily challenge in the client earning 55 tokens, logout of the game client, then return to your online account. The amount will not update and when you load a new screen it will still show 500. If you earn tokens or anything, it will go to say 515 online instead of 570. When you log back into your client you WILL have 515.
You absolutely must log out of one when changing the token amount on the other or the desync will plague you...
Edited by OfficerShane, 08 March 2019 - 10:01 PM.