Bring back the old card filter dissapearing number

• Please log in to reply

06 March 2019 - 09:30 AM

Provocateur

Junior Trainer

• Provocateur

When you are searching for cards in public trade, if you choose card filter - expansion - number, the number stays there when you click card filter again. Before last patch the number dissapeared. It was better that way because you could just type another number from your list. Now when I search for 50 cards every day I have to click "X" 50 times. Clicking "X" and typing a new number is faster than changing number from 151 to 152 for example but it is way slower than just typing a new number in a blank spot. Please return it to the state it was before the patch, thanks.

Against evolution challange player, you can do nothing and win in 5 minutes or you can fight and win in 12 minutes, choose wisely.

06 March 2019 - 12:24 PM

Loof6

Veteran Trainer

• Loof6

Yes, that would be nice.

06 March 2019 - 06:47 PM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot

When you are searching for cards in public trade, if you choose card filter - expansion - number, the number stays there when you click card filter again. Before last patch the number dissapeared. It was better that way because you could just type another number from your list. Now when I search for 50 cards every day I have to click "X" 50 times. Clicking "X" and typing a new number is faster than changing number from 151 to 152 for example but it is way slower than just typing a new number in a blank spot. Please return it to the state it was before the patch, thanks.

Hello Provocateur, 

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback.

We regularly share player feedback and suggestions with our development team and will pass your message along to them.

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

For more help please visit the Pokémon Support Portal to submit a ticket.

Prior to posting in the forum, please check out the forum rules.

07 March 2019 - 08:36 PM

Lalamon

Trainer

• Lalamon

I like to know the number of the card I looked for. The new feature don't bother me  :)

But if they go back is also ok. Just a small change.

Pokemommy trainer, better than Ash  :lol:

Sylveon the best https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokedex/sylveon

09 March 2019 - 01:35 AM

Mod_Lyam

• Mod_Lyam

I like to know the number of the card I looked for. The new feature don't bother me  :)

But if they go back is also ok. Just a small change.

Hi Lalamon,

I will also send your feedback to our dev team.

Enjoy the game!

Moderator Lyam
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

14 March 2019 - 04:01 PM

Lalamon

Trainer

• Lalamon

Oh, thank you.

Pokemommy trainer, better than Ash  :lol:

Sylveon the best https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokedex/sylveon