I’m gonna observe your points Spr1nter, and see if I can shed some light on them.
- No counters to lost march attacks/no damage cap, too low energy cost
There is a damage cap, but you can only have so many Pokémon in your deck. Low energy costs can be stopped by Wondrous Labyrinth * and Shuckle GX.
- Jiancie with Stellar Wish (top 5 cards and you can pull any combination of something with that)
I can’t say anything about this because I’ve never seen this, I think a lot of people can say the same.
- Abilities not affected by status conditions/status conditions are pointless
Take Blacephalon GX or PikaRom GX for example. If they’re Asleep or Paralyzed, they can’t do anything at all.
- Too many passive ability moves/attacks. Game is flooded with it.
What do you mean by passive?
- Most pokemon cost too little to attack while doing enormous damage (i.e zapdos switching back and forth)
It’s not like this is easy. You have to get a way to switch Zapdos, and get enough energy on Gardevoir GX, etc.
- No counters to using supporter cards. MTG and the like can at least block spells.
Not true, stuff like LOT Ribombee and Omega Barrier Ancient Trait can block Guzma. And this is Pokémon not Magic the Gathering. We don’t have spells, we have Hex Mainiac. (Well before it was banned.)
The Galar region has been revealed!
Visit my deck thread!