LF: Full-art Pikachu & Zekrom GX's [DONE]

• Please log in to reply

01 March 2019 - 06:09 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

ALL  DONE.  Got all that we needed.  Thanks for the help and advice.

I'm not sure why I'm having a hard time getting these in Public Offers, so I thought it's worth a try here.  At the very least, maybe someone has advice about what I'm doing wrong?

Looking for Full-art Pikachu & Zekrom GX's (TEU 162).

Outcast has them valued at ~12.5.  The common "selling" price in-game seems to be 14 Team Up packs. ...Even as low as 11-12 TEU.  Since I'm a poor cowboy, I don't have a ton of Team Up boosters for all of them.  I've been offering 15+ value (again, according to Outcast's guide) for several days now, without a single success.

Offering for each:

4 Team Up

4 Lost Thunder

4 Guardians Rising

4 Shining Legends (or Dragon Majesty, your choice)

4 Pikachu Boxes

Willing to negotiate.  If you have an extra, please respond here or send a friend request in-game.  As you may have guessed, they're also listed in Public trading.

EDIT:  One down, my offer accepted in Public trading.

EDIT:  Three more down, and 2 to go.  Accepted someone's Public trade for 11 TEU, and two of my offers were accepted.

EDIT:  Another Public offering was accepted.  Looking for just one more now.

EDIT:  Got the last one today.  On to the next hunt.

Edited by RobRatt, 04 March 2019 - 08:25 PM.

01 March 2019 - 10:54 AM

3ees11

Expert Trainer

• 3ees11

You're not the only one, i find it harder to get full art version of the new GXs! harder to get than RR or RA versions lol.

I did get one recently for 13 Lst packs though, i think offering straight packs is better imo. 

01 March 2019 - 12:10 PM

falcon44

Rookie Trainer

• falcon44

I think in your case I may be able to help, I have a guy that I use to buy packs from very cheap,

Im not going to give you his email contact here but I will send you a per message so you contact him.

Tell him you're looking for 6 of them and kevin sent you.

I think your offer is pretty fair.... All day long im in the trade section and just shake my head, but you on the other hand are offering a fair amount.... You already know the reason why your having problems is bc its the top 3 cards in the game. most sellers know if they wait a few days they will get their asking "if not a crazy asking" for that card.. BUT you're wanting 6 of them, just like everything in life the price drops with bulk orders...

I can tell you this rob, if you just offer him straight cash for the 6 cards, he will prob knock down the price pretty good... he has several ways to accept payment...

If this does not work rob, I would go to yabe "spell it backwards"  and contact all the big players selling online cards or the guys selling FA Pikachu & Zekrom GX's (TEU 162) and offer them your trade you posted here...

I have been very successful going to yabe and contacting the major pokemon online sellers and getting the cards I want at a much lower price

hope this helps

01 March 2019 - 01:17 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Thank you both for the advice.  And to Chasista, for the thoughtful PM's.

Yay!  Someone finally accepted one of my Public offers.  It was just a random guy, but it gave me hope.  I was starting to wonder.  Did I miss a memo?

Maybe it's not just me that has a much harder time collecting these huge sets (LOT & TEU), especially the better, playable cards.

02 March 2019 - 02:01 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

So far, since posting this thread, 3 of my trades have been accepted, and I grabbed another for 11 Team Up packs in Public Offers.

We still need 2 more of this card.  Willing to negotiate if someone has other ideas in mind.

03 March 2019 - 04:06 PM

falcon44

Rookie Trainer

• falcon44

Did you get the 6 you needed?

04 March 2019 - 04:10 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Did you get the 6 you needed?

Thank you for the follow-up.  Not yet.  I've got four (five) of them, with two (one) more to go.

I have those offers up in Public trading still, and have just been holding fast to see if they go through.  I finally broke down, since I get them cheap, and ordered Team Up code cards.  If my offers don't get accepted by tomorrow, I plan to just snap them up at 11-12 TEU instead of messing around any longer.

Nice of you to ask.  Thanks man.

EDIT:  Another Public offering was accepted.  Looking for just one more now.  :)

EDIT:  Got the last one today.  Yay!  This deck is DONE.

Edited by RobRatt, 04 March 2019 - 08:25 PM.

04 March 2019 - 10:56 PM

Chasista

Elite Trainer

• Chasista

Gratz! Nice to know! :lol:

WE WANT LEGACY TOURNAMENTS BACK !!! If you also want it, show your support http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/55966-feedback-making-it-easier-to-get-the-cards-you-want/

5th day reward packs list http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/56679-5th-day-log-in-pack-is-random-got-a-gur-dd/?p=593037

Foro en español, también existe: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/forum/2-español/

IGN Chasista