[GAME] Simple bug with Pokemon Communication and Rescue Stretcher

• Please log in to reply

26 February 2019 - 10:45 PM

C0L3Y3

Rookie Trainer

• C0L3Y3

I was playing a game and my opponent played Pokemon Communication. Except, the Pokemon didn't get revealed from their hand, so it just appeared they put a random card from their hand into their deck. I assume Pokemon Communication still works as intended but it clearly states on the card that a Pokemon has to be revealed from the hand.

Client Version: 2.61

26 February 2019 - 11:17 PM

LordKieta

Elite Trainer

• LordKieta

Pokemon Communication reads:

Reveal a Pokemon fro your hand and put it into your deck. If you do, search your deck for a Pokemon, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck. 

When Pokemon Communication is played out of an opponents hand, it does not reveal the Pokemon that was shuffled back in. It is just automatically put into the deck.
 This matters, as, especially early game, it's important to have that bit of information on what our opponents are playing known to us, instead of un-necessarily censored. 

Love Reacts Only

27 February 2019 - 07:26 AM

Acreon

Rookie Trainer

• Acreon

So pokemon communication's issue is it won't reveal what you put into the deck.  
Stretcher's is it won't reveal what is being retrieved, at least with the '3 to the deck' effect. So the only way to see what they put back is to know what's now missing from the discard pile.  

No log to submit since I wouldn't think it would help with these particular bugs. so I didn't save them.  

I'm on PC

Thanks

27 February 2019 - 05:22 PM

TPCi_Mathis

TPCi Staff

• TPCi_Mathis

Thanks for reporting this issue. We'll have the QA team take a look.

Mike Liesik
Pokémon TCG Online Associate Producer
The Pokémon Company International

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

28 February 2019 - 07:29 AM

autogatos

Rookie Trainer

• autogatos

Just want to say I think I'm having the same issue with Rescue Stretcher. Using the "put 1 in hand" option seems to work okay, but the "put 3 back into deck" option stalls out. Basically it never shows my discard pile or lets me select anything, and I can't do anything except wait for my turn timer to run down or concede the game.

I've experienced the bug playing both on the iPad app and on the desktop app (on a Windows 10 PC).

14 March 2019 - 02:40 PM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot

Just want to say I think I'm having the same issue with Rescue Stretcher. Using the "put 1 in hand" option seems to work okay, but the "put 3 back into deck" option stalls out. Basically it never shows my discard pile or lets me select anything, and I can't do anything except wait for my turn timer to run down or concede the game.

I've experienced the bug playing both on the iPad app and on the desktop app (on a Windows 10 PC).

Hello autogatos, 

Are you still experiencing this issue?

If so, please submit a ticket by clicking the link to the support portal in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

Thank you!

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

For more help please visit the Pokémon Support Portal to submit a ticket.

Prior to posting in the forum, please check out the forum rules.

15 March 2019 - 03:33 PM

Loof6

Veteran Trainer

• Loof6

This sub forum is called REPORT A GAME BUG, so why do not the mods forward the reports to the dev team?
Instead, the player should report the bug via the Signature and further links. That's nonsense.