Italiajin

[GENERAL] Patching - Stuck with refresher

Italiajin

As per title, what should I do?

• Upvote 1

clumaboy

Same here, you using a Mac?

C0L3Y3

I had the same issue and with the previous update as well. Reinstalling it fixes it, but its kind of annoying to have to do that every time there's an update.

Mod_RedDragon

As per title, what should I do?

Same here, you using a Mac?

Hello Trainers!

Are you both still having an issue with the game?

pixiesugarsocks

I'm having issues as well, and I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice. There is no system update for my Mac and it has been restarted multiple times to see if maybe the error is on my end. The refresher package opens and freezes on a black screen and won't update the game at all, even I try and open it after I have uninstalled/reinstalled. 

Hello Trainers!

Are you both still having an issue with the game?

Guttss

Hello all, 

Try this if you haven't already:

-Right click on the Pokemon TCG icon

-click "open file location"

-click "refresher"

I do this whenever I get an error involving the refresher and sometimes it works. Hope this helps!

Sibuna3011

Hello. What can i do if my Game stucks in the Patch Window? Since yesterday i cannot more enter the Game. If i start it there comes the Patch Window and then nothing more. There stuck it.

What can i do to clear the Problem? Help would be really nice. :)
Thanks for Help <3

Mod_GuruLot

Hello, 

Those who are yet experiencing this patching issue, could you please send a ticket attaching a screenshot with the error to our support team? 

To do so, please tap the link to the support portal in my signature, sign in on the top right side of the page, then select the relevant category and click Contact Us.

Thank you!

ICEdaddy

I had the mac refresher issue as well. Mac OS 10.24.2 (I think the most updated OS, or at least relatively current).

I deleted the file and all associated files as described at:

https://support.pokemon.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001058453-The-Pok%C3%A9mon-Trading-Card-Game-Online-stalls-when-updating-How-do-I-uninstall-reinstall-the-game-for-Windows-and-for-Mac-

Three times. Still can't get the new version to get a black screen.

Of the refreshed on my laptop (older OS, 10.10.5) worked perfectly.

Sending in a ticket shortly. But posting so that if others have a quick fix they can share with the community so we don't have to send in lots of tickets.