FAREWELL EVENT: Winner Loof6

• Please log in to reply

04 March 2019 - 09:26 AM

iyado166

Elite Trainer

• iyado166

Hi Amigo.  Do you still see this happening?  If so, by March 7th?  I kind of held back, waiting to see how many others signed up first.

Hope all is well with you and your family.  Like my son did, it sounds like yours might have found other interests, at least for the time being.  Don't be surprised when he wants to come back to it down the road.  Life happens, but something about this silly game seems to draw you back.

In case I don't get to say this any other time, it made me sad to see "farewell" alongside your name.  You're one of the "good ones," and we need more, not less.

Hi Rob, nice to hear from you my friend. Thank you for your kind words, if I am amongst the good ones you are one of the best :).

You got it right my son has other interests now and I don't have the motivation to keep collecting too many new cards and play only very occasionally some of my old expanded decks.

So I thought I would make someone in here happy by organizing one last event which is what I enjoyed doing most, but obviously I was too optimistic. I overestimated the number of people who still remember this as much as I do  :lol:

So I do not see this happening as I imagined it. But if we end up to be 4 players at least I could do something nice with a Tropical Beach as a prize, I expect Felidae_ would appreciate to have one (more) in his collection.

Cheers

>))))">.o ..>))))">.o ..>))))">.o ..>))))">.o ..>))))">.o ..>))))">

04 March 2019 - 09:29 AM

iyado166

Elite Trainer

• iyado166

Hello iyado166,

I'm sad to see you go and wish you all the best. I would like to join this event. I do not know if you still know me about your Sun Moon League. :cool:

Nice to see you back ... I added you to the list.

I cannot guarantee that this will happen as I wanted it but we will definitely play some games if you guys are still down for it.

04 March 2019 - 01:47 PM

WingsofFire1014

Veteran Trainer

• WingsofFire1014
Hey, I probably can't be added. But I wanted to say best wishes! Get ready for the first day of the rest of your life going down a new road!
Try try again. Never ever quit.

05 March 2019 - 03:01 AM

SKBellmore

Trainer

• SKBellmore
Hey iyado166,

Sad to hear you’re leaving. I hope you find happiness with whatever your going to do going forwards.

I know that this is futile because there’s probably no chance of this but can I join your tournament?

Either way, goodbye and good luck wherever you may go.
The Galar region has been revealed!
#TeamSobble FTW
Visit my deck thread!
http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/70263-new-skbellmore’s-deck-thread/#entry622806

05 March 2019 - 11:51 AM

iyado166

Elite Trainer

• iyado166

Hey, I probably can't be added. But I wanted to say best wishes! Get ready for the first day of the rest of your life going down a new road!

Hey iyado166,
Sad to hear you’re leaving. I hope you find happiness with whatever your going to do going forwards.
I know that this is futile because there’s probably no chance of this but can I join your tournament?
Either way, goodbye and good luck wherever you may go.

Hello there, thank you for your wishes, but this event is limited as per my original post for a reason. If the prize is changed I will probably allow everyone interested to enter.

If this is the case I will let you know...

Edited by iyado166, 05 March 2019 - 11:52 AM.

06 March 2019 - 12:04 AM

abinhathbour456

Elite Trainer

• abinhathbour456

hello, I pm'd you in game that I would like to join.

Member Of Top Cut And Director Of Trades.

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/25163-the-top-cut-trading-inc-2-ultra-prism-added/

owner of guru cave trading co. come check it out

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/45628-the-guru-cave-trading-co-gctc-back-in-business/page-1

06 March 2019 - 05:33 AM

iyado166

Elite Trainer

• iyado166

hello, I pm'd you in game that I would like to join.

Hi, welcome.
you are already on the list.

06 March 2019 - 01:17 PM

iyado166

Elite Trainer

• iyado166
We are 7 players now, registrations closing tomorrow no matter what. Match-ups will be posted shortly after.
PRIZE POOL WILL BE ADJUSTED BASED ON NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS along the following lines:
-Winner:
-2nd place:
-3rd and 4th:
-5th to 8th:

Planned schedule:
- Round 1 results due by 11 March
- Round 2 match-ups posted on 12 March and result to be posted by 15 March
- Last round and winner known third week of March.

Edited by iyado166, 06 March 2019 - 04:56 PM.

07 March 2019 - 02:54 AM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

Looks like you need one more to fill out the bracket.  I've been short on time lately, but given the competition I'm likely to lose in the first round anyway :D so I'll take a stab.

It's too bad that you'll be going, but I'm sure you won't be twiddling your thumbs.  Have some fun in that time you aren't wasting on tedious trading- maybe read some Gauss or Sciezka or Austen- something like that.  :P 

"May the celestial spins which bring spring to the earth and water to the skies be ever moving in your favor, and may the days of their result stretch long and the nights be restful."

The truth waits for no one.  That which you refuse to see, TPCi, slips past you.  The chat function was never your problem, yet through your blindness, you have made it one.

07 March 2019 - 06:40 AM

iyado166

Elite Trainer

• iyado166

Looks like you need one more to fill out the bracket.  I've been short on time lately, but given the competition I'm likely to lose in the first round anyway :D so I'll take a stab.

It's too bad that you'll be going, but I'm sure you won't be twiddling your thumbs.  Have some fun in that time you aren't wasting on tedious trading- maybe read some Gauss or Sciezka or Austen- something like that.  :P 

"May the celestial spins which bring spring to the earth and water to the skies be ever moving in your favor, and may the days of their result stretch long and the nights be restful."

Great to have you with us, I added you to the list.

07 March 2019 - 07:01 AM

iyado166

Elite Trainer

• iyado166

Registrations are open for 8 more hours from the time this post is made.
No further participants will be able to join after that.

@WingsofFire1014 @SKBellmore @RigRolled: Anyone interested to join can do so now since the prize pool has been changed as per post #1.

Good luck everyone

07 March 2019 - 12:35 PM

SKBellmore

Trainer

• SKBellmore
Ok, if it’s open now I’ll join.
#TeamSobble FTW
Visit my deck thread!
http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/70263-new-skbellmore’s-deck-thread/#entry622806

07 March 2019 - 12:56 PM

SKBellmore

Trainer

• SKBellmore

“-3rd and 4th: 6x SR basic energies each”

By the way, do 3rd and 4th places win 6 SR energy of each type, or 6 SR total?
#TeamSobble FTW
Visit my deck thread!

07 March 2019 - 01:39 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

“-3rd and 4th: 6x SR basic energies each”
By the way, do 3rd and 4th places win 6 SR energy of each type, or 6 SR total?

Six of each type (6 x 9 types = 54 SR Energy) would be worth quite a bit more than the 1st place prize. ...Probably 3 or 4 times more.

Edited by RobRatt, 07 March 2019 - 04:12 PM.

07 March 2019 - 04:46 PM

awesome_guy

Elite Trainer

• awesome_guy

Six of each type (6 x 9 types = 54 SR Energy) would be worth quite a bit more than the 1st place prize. ...Probably 3 or 4 times more.

yeah that seems about right. he probably meant six total per person

07 March 2019 - 08:34 PM

iyado166

Elite Trainer

• iyado166

yeah that seems about right. he probably meant six total per person

That s right

07 March 2019 - 09:17 PM

iyado166

Elite Trainer

• iyado166

LIST OF PLAYERS AND MATCH-UPS

1. Chasista
2. Felidae_
3. awesome_guy
4. Loof6
5. abinhathbour456
6. iyado166
7. harshu
8. SuperStone
9. Bobbee (guest)
10. SKBellmore

preliminary ROUND starting 8 March, results due by 11 March

A. harshu vs Bobbee

B. SKBellmore vs Chasista

ROUND 1 starting 12 March due by 15 March

Felidae_ vs winner game A
winner game B vs iyado166
Loof6 vs awesome_ guy
SuperStone vs abinhathbour456

First match-ups posted, please reach your opponent and play your games before the deadline. In case you have doubts or questions on how to proceed discuss any issues with the other player and post your question here if need be.
Good luck

07 March 2019 - 09:44 PM

Bobbee

Rookie Trainer

• Bobbee

Hi iyado.  I sent Harshu a friend request in the game, and a message in the forum with my ideas for a schedule.

I also sent you a friend request so you'll know where to send that Tropical Beach later. :)

07 March 2019 - 10:01 PM

iyado166

Elite Trainer

• iyado166

Hi iyado.  I sent Harshu a friend request in the game, and a message in the forum with my ideas for a schedule.

I also sent you a friend request so you'll know where to send that Tropical Beach later. :)

I like your spirit :) good luck

08 March 2019 - 11:20 PM

OfficerShane

Junior Trainer

• OfficerShane

Hi Iyado, I know we don't know each other but you seem like a cool guy surrounded by cool people... Sad to see the good ones go... All the best to you wherever the roads may take you!