KilldraDryll

Crushing Current Winning Strategy

KilldraDryll

Hey there! I start to play Pokemon TCG 2 days ago,and just when I was thinking to quit,because Mick is been so powerful to me to beat,I got an idea with which deck I could beat him fast,AND with deck Crushing Current,and strategy card which I will tell You,I am reach now to the Kendall in ******* You need to have 3 cards which will lead You to the win,and they are:Kangaskhan,its best for beginners who dont have powerful cards.Winona which will give You to choose 3 stars Pokemon,so choose Kangaskhan again in case that Your current one will be defeated(or not...just choose it OMG) and the card called Revive,which will revive Yours Kangaskhan.Why Kangaskhan You ask me?With 2 energy You will unlock ability called Tiny Punch which will damage opponent's Pokemon by 40,and You have ability called Mega Punch which will damage opponents Pokemon by 100.I hope that I am explain this strategy very well.

• Upvote 1

RobRatt

As a brand new player, it was nice of you to offer helpful strategy tips to others. Hope the rest of your battles go well.

And once you save up some Tokens, you should enjoy getting some of the latest Theme Decks in the game's Shop. Start at the top (the latest ones).