how do I counter lost march and Venusaur & Celebi Tag Team GX

• Please log in to reply

11 February 2019 - 08:31 PM

Yusho12001

Rookie Trainer

• Yusho12001

so what deck has perfect counter of both deck and what are the tips to face vs both decks

12 February 2019 - 02:08 AM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

There is, of course, no such thing as a perfect counter.

Lost march is most likely to fail against extremely fast or spread decks, and has an almost perfectly 50% match-up against other non-EX/GX decks (in my opinion), which is usually determined by whoever gets the first attack.   Most non-X decks are very good at never missing an attack, and because of each others' low HP stats, virtually every hit will be a KO. 

Ability lock decks are also quite good at limiting the lost Marching tempo.

Also, you might consider hacking in a Lost World to your deck...

Edited by SuperStone, 12 February 2019 - 02:09 AM.

The truth waits for no one.  That which you refuse to see, TPCi, slips past you.  The chat function was never your problem, yet through your blindness, you have made it one.

12 February 2019 - 02:52 AM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612

Also, you might consider hacking in a Lost World to your deck...

When cards involving the Lost Zone started coming out, I was actually hoping that they would reprint Lost World because it was a pretty cool alternate win condition. I would have loved to see some sort of modern LostGar. But then Lost March came out and ruined that possibility forever xd There's no way they'll print a self-Exodia even if only kills 1 specefic deck.

As to OP's question, Shuckle-GX is a good tech against several decks including Lost March. You do have to have to watch out for the counter tech (Super Boost Energy), as well as keeping in mind that DCE's make it so they need 2 energy attachments instead of 3. It still helps buy you some turns though.