RockoTheBoss

[CARD] Garbodor shutting off abilties after being knocked out

RockoTheBoss

Client: *****************

Card: Garbodor

Card Number: Black and White - Legendary Treasures #68 (possibly the other Garbodors with the Garbotoxin ability as well)

Expected Action: Garbodor with a Fighting Fury Belt attached gets guzma'd and knocked out. Abilities should work again (in my case Zoroark-GX's Trade).

Actual Action: Zoroark-GX was not able to use trade for the rest of the game. I even evolved another Zoroark-GX later in the game but abilities were still locked despite no Garbodor being on the field.

Steps to Reproduce: Attach Fighting Fury Belt to a Trubbish. (Wait a turn.) Evolve the benched Trubbish into Garbodor. (Garbodor's opponent had an Alolan Muk from Sun and Moon Base on the bench, don't know if that matters.) Garbodor's opponent has a Golisopod-GX on the bench and plays Guzma to bring it up. Then it uses First Impression for the knock out. Abilities (such as Zoroark-GX's trade) no longer work for the rest of the game, at least for Garbodor's opponent.

This happened to me in an Expanded tournament and cost me my Team Up prize packs :(

Mod_RedDragon

Hey there!

Would you mind grabbing a game log and sending in with a support ticket so the support team can look into this further? You can open a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, selecting the PTCGO option, and then selecting "Ask a Question".

trii_senpai

hi mod, i got same problem when i face with garbodor. although i didnt save the log i write down what happened in the topic i posted. please kindly read.

thanks.

Edited by trii_senpai