[GAME] Deck Manager - Standard Events not detecting decks correctly.

• Please log in to reply

10 February 2019 - 05:11 AM

Quil0131

Rookie Trainer

• Quil0131

Long story short I'm trying to play standards events with a deck that has ZERO Team Up cards in it. I've check many times over and I haven't added any cards to it since the new packs released. I don't see anyone else talking about it and am wondering if its just me. Any help? Heres my deck list: 

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 17

* 1 Ditto {*} LOT 154
* 1 Oranguru SUM 113
* 4 Zorua SLG 52
* 4 Zoroark-GX SLG 53
* 1 Slugma CES 23
* 1 Magcargo CES 24
* 1 Tapu Koko PR-SM SM30
* 1 Giratina LOT 97
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
* 1 Alolan Muk SUM 58

##Trainer Cards - 39

* 1 Plumeria BUS 120
* 4 Professor Elm’s Lecture LOT 188
* 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 1 Acerola BUS 112
* 4 Crushing Hammer EPO 92
* 1 Team Skull Grunt SUM 133
* 1 Lillie UPR 125
* 4 Timer Ball SUM 134
* 2 Choice Band GRI 121
* 1 Pal Pad UPR 132
* 2 Shrine of Punishment CES 143
* 3 Cynthia UPR 119
* 2 Weakness Policy BUS 126
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Ultra Ball SLG 68
* 2 Enhanced Hammer GRI 124
* 2 Counter Catcher CIN 91
* 1 Professor Kukui SUM 128
* 1 Max Potion GRI 128

##Energy - 4

* 4 Double Colorless Energy SLG 69

Total Cards - 60

10 February 2019 - 05:22 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

At a glance, I don't see anything that would stop you from entering Standard tournaments.

But there's a fix you should try.  Every now and then, if you've modified a deck, it doesn't reset properly.  You can try editing, and resaving, but there's an easier and better solution.

In Deck Manager, find the little "info" button in the upper right.  That Deck Validation button will tell you where the problem is, and will fix a possible error from previous modifications.  Basically, it resets broken decks, and/or tells you why it's not working for each format.

Could you let us know if this works for you?

Edited by RobRatt, 10 February 2019 - 05:26 AM.

10 February 2019 - 05:33 AM

XK920XK

Veteran Trainer

• XK920XK

This happens to me once in a while too. Since you already know how to export deck, id suggest just exporting and creating a whole new deck. It always works for me. Then just delete old deck.

10 February 2019 - 06:41 AM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

Hello Quil0131, I'm sorry to hear you ran into an issue. RobRatt and XK920XK both gave you great suggestions, did either of them work for you?

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

10 February 2019 - 10:07 AM

Felidae_

Elite Trainer

• Felidae_

This happens to me once in a while too. Since you already know how to export deck, id suggest just exporting and creating a whole new deck. It always works for me. Then just delete old deck.

Yeah, had this happen to me once or twice as well and either creating a new copy of the deck, or straight um exporting and importing the list usually solved the issue.

The shadows of the abyss are like the petals of a monstrous flower that shall blossom within the skull and expand the mind beyond what any man can bear, but whether it decays under the earth or above on green fields, or out to sea or in the very air, all shall come to revelation, and to revel, in the knowledge of the strangling fruit - and the hand of the sinner shall rejoice, for there is no sin in shadow or in light that the seeds of the dead cannot forgive...

10 February 2019 - 04:19 PM

Quil0131

Rookie Trainer

• Quil0131

Copying over the decklist was definitely the solution. Thanks guys.