Mobile Pokemon TCG on Razer Phone!

• Please log in to reply

09 February 2019 - 03:49 PM

Kestopher

Rookie Trainer

• Kestopher
So I just wanted to let all of you know because I did not see it anywhere in the forum and I was surprised to find out myself. You are able to play Pokemon TCG on mobile now! If you have a Razer Phone. So I downloaded the game and was instantly hooked, I tried to have my wife download the game and play with me on her Samsung Galaxy and she could not do it which surprised me as it is a fairly new phone. I came to the forums and began to read about it elsewhere and realized that nobody is able to play this game on mobile and are all pretty upset by it. I am not sure why it is available for Razer Phone but I assume it has to do with the refresh rate being the only one of its kind for a cell phone and is matched only by those in tablets. If it means that much to you to play on mobile I just wanted everyone to know that there is an option available and I personally love my Razer Phone. I can not speak for the Razer Phone 2 because I have the previous one, but would love to hear yall's feedback about this because I have not seen anyone discussing it anywhere.