Sign in to follow this  
Kestopher

Mobile Pokemon TCG on Razer Phone!

Kestopher

So I just wanted to let all of you know because I did not see it anywhere in the forum and I was surprised to find out myself. You are able to play Pokemon TCG on mobile now! If you have a Razer Phone. So I downloaded the game and was instantly hooked, I tried to have my wife download the game and play with me on her Samsung Galaxy and she could not do it which surprised me as it is a fairly new phone. I came to the forums and began to read about it elsewhere and realized that nobody is able to play this game on mobile and are all pretty upset by it. I am not sure why it is available for Razer Phone but I assume it has to do with the refresh rate being the only one of its kind for a cell phone and is matched only by those in tablets. If it means that much to you to play on mobile I just wanted everyone to know that there is an option available and I personally love my Razer Phone. I can not speak for the Razer Phone 2 because I have the previous one, but would love to hear yall's feedback about this because I have not seen anyone discussing it anywhere.

• Upvote 1

Brando144

I have the Razer phone 2 and today I saw it in my previously downloaded apps. So I clicked it and it worked! I couldn't be happier that this actually works because I wanted a mobile platform to play on

Mod_Lyam

Hi Trainers,

Please keep in mind that the Pokémon TCG Online minimum requirements are the following:
Android Tablet
Space Required: Up to 6 GB
Android OS Revision: 4.0 or higher

Most Android tablets are supported. Due to the large number of Android devices, we cannot guarantee compatibility with any specific device. If the game works at the moment on your phone, we cannot guarantee that it will continue like this with further updates since this has not been tested.

We do not know if the development team has plans to release a TCGO client for Android phones in general.

Enjoy the game!

Alex-Platinum

Hey guys. I just recently got a Razer Phone 2 myself and am now getting into the game. My fiance just got it on her phone too - Samsung Galaxy S10. It works on both.

Sign in to follow this