Hi There

• Please log in to reply

09 February 2019 - 09:29 AM

sarimbc

Rookie Trainer

• sarimbc

I was wondering if any can give me some codes i really need some to improve my deck,so feel free to pm me some codes and most important Ty :)

09 February 2019 - 10:14 AM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612

Look, here. People may be very generous with giving things to new players to get them started, but there's a protocol of sorts for this. You can't just barge in here asking for free stuff, much less free packs. It really leaves a bad impression. Unless someone offers to give you stuff (without you asking for them), it doesn't work.

This also makes me suspect that this isn't your first account (most new players don't usually come in here asking for codes straight up). Maybe you aren't, but I'm not going to run the risk of getting duped.

09 February 2019 - 10:22 AM

Felidae_

Elite Trainer

• Felidae_

I have some for you:

This-is-not-a-charity-site

Use-the-free-stuff-in-the-game

We-are-happy-to-help-improving-your-deck

Try-asking-for-the-stuff-you-need-and-maybe-someone-has-those-cards-to-spare

Don't-be-so-cheap-and-buy-a-code-for-99cent-online-if-you-don't-feel-that-you-can-get-free-booster-from-theme-deck-tournaments-even-though-everyone-else-seems-to-be-doing-that-and-it-works-out-just-fine

The shadows of the abyss are like the petals of a monstrous flower that shall blossom within the skull and expand the mind beyond what any man can bear, but whether it decays under the earth or above on green fields, or out to sea or in the very air, all shall come to revelation, and to revel, in the knowledge of the strangling fruit - and the hand of the sinner shall rejoice, for there is no sin in shadow or in light that the seeds of the dead cannot forgive...

09 February 2019 - 01:28 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt
Lucky me. I got added as a friend, and a PM with the same request.

Nice to meet you too. ;)

09 February 2019 - 04:07 PM

XK920XK

Veteran Trainer

• XK920XK

I was wondering if any can give me some codes i really need some to improve my deck,so feel free to pm me some codes and most important Ty :)

add me, lets talk

09 February 2019 - 09:58 PM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

Lucky me. I got added as a friend, and a PM with the same request.

Nice to meet you too. ;)

Goin' through your hat collection, I see.   ;) If you run out, can we petition they release the zombie hat?

Edited by SuperStone, 10 February 2019 - 11:30 PM.

The truth waits for no one.  That which you refuse to see, TPCi, slips past you.  The chat function was never your problem, yet through your blindness, you have made it one.

10 February 2019 - 05:03 AM

abinhathbour456

Elite Trainer

• abinhathbour456

add me I will send you a lot of things to help you start.

Edited by abinhathbour456, 10 February 2019 - 05:10 AM.

Member Of Top Cut And Director Of Trades.

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/25163-the-top-cut-trading-inc-2-ultra-prism-added/

owner of guru cave trading co. come check it out

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/45628-the-guru-cave-trading-co-gctc-back-in-business/page-1