Jirachi Not Retreating

• Please log in to reply

08 February 2019 - 03:12 AM

Keithtalent

Rookie Trainer

• Keithtalent

I've had this occur a couple of times. I'll have Jirachi in the active and use her ability to find a trainer card and then be unable to retreat her when she is asleep, despite having an escape board attached to her or having an energy attached. I think this may have happened when I have had a metal frying pan attached too.

08 February 2019 - 03:24 AM

Mod_Turtle

• Mod_Turtle

Hello Keithtalent,

If possible, please post a game log for this issue. This will help the develpment team track down the problem easier.

On a side note, I've been using Jirachi lately and Escape Board. It's a fun and very useful combination. I haven't run into any issues with retreating but I'll let you know if I see any.

Moderator Turtle
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
“Shello, how may I help you today?”

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

08 February 2019 - 03:32 AM

XK920XK

Veteran Trainer

• XK920XK

i have played so many jirachis match ups and they all seem to retreat just fine. You sure there wasnt something else out there that is preventing retreat, i noticed absol is pretty popular recently

13 February 2019 - 02:48 AM

Arsenal090

Rookie Trainer

• Arsenal090
Edit: I’m dumb, just ignore this post lol.

Edited by Arsenal090, 13 February 2019 - 05:19 AM.

13 February 2019 - 04:42 AM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

Surely I'm missing something, but what card in play should have allowed the sleeping Jirachi to retreat at that point in this game?

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

15 February 2019 - 03:16 AM

shinygeodude

Veteran Trainer

• shinygeodude

Surely I'm missing something, but what card in play should have allowed the sleeping Jirachi to retreat at that point in this game?

As he said, he had an Escape Board attached, so it should've worked. But there could've been another factor in play.

15 February 2019 - 12:30 PM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

As he said, he had an Escape Board attached, so it should've worked. But there could've been another factor in play.

He's removed the game log, but for the game in question there was no Escape Board. That was an example of other games played, for which no log was posted.

For games with an EB, I'd expect tools being disabled, but there hasn't been a log of one of those yet.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

15 February 2019 - 02:23 PM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612

Like XK9 pointed out, TUP Absol is also a likely offender. Even with EB he wouldn't be able to retreat without an energy to pay the retreat cost.