TheBlackxRanger

[GAME] Collection - Secret rares counted within the TEU set

TheBlackxRanger

Team up 191/181 is being counted as 191/196 and this is wrong. Secret rares should not be needed to complete sets. Please fix this for the older XY sets as well!

The midnight surfer deck still does not have the completion symbol, please fix this as well.

Thank you,

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

RobRatt

Team up 191/181 is being counted as 191/196 and this is wrong. Secret rares should not be needed to complete sets. Please fix this for the older XY sets as well!

The midnight surfer deck still does not have the completion symbol, please fix this as well.

Thank you,

@Staff, in case this isn't clear, he's referring to our Collection, when you look at it in List View.  There are 181 regular numbered cards in the Team Up set, with anything above that being a Secret Rare.  This set does deviate from normal numbering, which his example shows (should be 191/181, instead of 191/196).

Personally, I haven't gotten far enough to see if the Set Completion Symbol appears without the Secret Rares -- which it should -- but this incorrect numbering does suggest a bug/problem.

@TheBlackxRanger, Midnight Surfer, and the rest of the Trainer Kits, do NOT show a set completion symbol.  None of them do.  They removed Trainer Kits from the Complete Sets statistic several weeks ago.

Edited by RobRatt
  • Upvote 1

XK920XK

deleted - user quit

Welcome Back, seems like you miss us and came back to chill in the "Official" PTCGO forums.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

TheBlackxRanger

Welcome Back, seems like you miss us and came back to chill in the "Official" PTCGO forums.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Not sure why this comment was necessary, im posting here because mods do not read reddit or in-game chat. These forums are archaic and restrict the ability to comment after x amount of minutes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

TheBlackxRanger

@Staff, in case this isn't clear, he's referring to our Collection, when you look at it in List View.  There are 181 regular numbered cards in the Team Up set, with anything above that being a Secret Rare.  This set does deviate from normal numbering, which his example shows (should be 191/181, instead of 191/196).

Personally, I haven't gotten far enough to see if the Set Completion Symbol appears without the Secret Rares -- which it should -- but this incorrect numbering does suggest a bug/problem.

@TheBlackxRanger, Midnight Surfer, and the rest of the Trainer Kits, do NOT show a set completion symbol.  None of them do.  They removed Trainer Kits from the Complete Sets statistic several weeks ago.

I have collected all non-secret rares (up to 181) and the completed tag was not awarded. Begrudgingly, I collected all secret rares as well and the completed set stamp was then awarded. Currently, this issue persists on Furious Fists as well. Thankfully, there are not too many secret rares in that set.

re: Trainer Kits, thats a shame. I went out of my way to get the full deck, wish I knew this in advance.

Edited by TheBlackxRanger

XK920XK

Not sure why this comment was necessary, im posting here because mods do not read reddit or in-game chat. These forums are archaic and restrict the ability to comment after x amount of minutes.

its necessary the same way you felt it was necessary to let us know you quit.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Mod_RedDragon

Thank you,

Hey there!

Thank you for the report! Also, I updated the title of your post to match the format of this section of the forums.  :cool:

RobRatt

Hey there!

Thank you for the report! Also, I updated the title of your post to match the format of this section of the forums.  :cool:

Hi @RedDragon.  You're one of the few who might actually get this fixed without a Support Ticket.  Personally, I haven't had much luck with a couple of them (dummies on the other end), and I'm hoping you can whisper in the right ears.

His bug report is valid.  I'm only missing 3 Secret Rares now, and still don't have a Set Complete symbol.  I've got everything else, including all of the reverse foils, and the game states, "Rare Secret cards do not count toward set completion." when you hover over the symbols.  This incorrect numbering for Team Up is obviously the problem.

AND, while you're at it...  :)

The newly designed Basic Energy in the Team Up set don't add to the "Different Cards Owned" statistic, and they should.  This count is off by these 9 cards until it's fixed.

Thanks, at least for listening, even if you can't pull any strings.

Edited by RobRatt
  • Upvote 2

TheBlackxRanger

Hi @RedDragon.  You're one of the few who might actually get this fixed without a Support Ticket.  Personally, I haven't had much luck with a couple of them (dummies on the other end), and I'm hoping you can whisper in the right ears.

His bug report is valid.  I'm only missing 3 Secret Rares now, and still don't have a Set Complete symbol.  I've got everything else, including all of the reverse foils, and the game states, "Rare Secret cards do not count toward set completion." when you hover over the symbols.  This incorrect numbering for Team Up is obviously the problem.

AND, while you're at it...  :)

The newly designed Basic Energy in the Team Up set don't add to the "Different Cards Owned" statistic, and they should.  This count is off by these 9 cards until it's fixed.

Thanks, at least for listening, even if you can't pull any strings.

v 2.61.0 has now fixed the issue!! Praise the devs