Glitch

• Please log in to reply

07 February 2019 - 04:29 AM

Suzie

Rookie Trainer

• Suzie

I am not sure if this is the place to get help or feedback but here I go. There are some glitches with this game like how when I played a Delinquent supporter card (which is supposed to discard any stadium card in play), but it doesn't work on newer stadium cards. Which is quite annoying. Please fix this glitch so cards do what they are supposed to do. 

07 February 2019 - 04:38 AM

XK920XK

Veteran Trainer

• XK920XK

If you are talking about the Prism Stadiums then its doing exactly what its suppose to do. The prism stadiums cant be discarded by delinquent

07 February 2019 - 05:11 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

<snip>

when I played a Delinquent supporter card (which is supposed to discard any stadium card in play), but it doesn't work on newer stadium cards. Which is quite annoying. Please fix this glitch so cards do what they are supposed to do. 

If you are talking about the Prism Stadiums then its doing exactly what its suppose to do. The prism stadiums cant be discarded by delinquent

@XK920XK is right.  The Prism Star Stadiums include this text:

"Whenever any player plays an Item or Supporter card from their hand, prevent all effects of that card done to this Stadium card."

Which, if you think about it, makes perfect sense, because you can only have ONE of any Prism card.  Your other option, instead of the Delinquent Supporter, would be to play your own Stadium (of any kind) to counter it.